Narwhal is the most expensive C-class ship in Starfield, and it’s also the best ship overall in the game. It combines all the best features of a starship and has only a few minor drawbacks that can be easily fixed with a few upgrades. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to get Narwhal in Starfield, including the exact location of the vendor and full stats.
How to Get Narwhal in Starfield
The one guaranteed spot for purchasing the Narwhal spaceship would be the Neon Core, where you can find a specialized vendor by following these steps:
- Travel to Neon City at Volii Alpha.
- Enter the elevator at the Ryujin Tower.
- Select “Taiyo Astroneering” floor.
- Find and speak to Veronica Young vendor.
- Pay 423,946 Credits to purchase Narwhal.
There are a few other possible spots where you can buy Narwhal from various ship technicians, but I must warn you that it’s not guaranteed that you’ll find Narwhal at one of these spots. The ships on sale at these spots are randomized. Here they are:
- Akila City at Akila, Cheyenne.
- Cydonia at Mars, Sol System.
- New Homestead at Titan, Sol System.
- New Atlantis at Jemison, Alpha Centauri.
- The Key at Kryx, Suvorov.
Narwhal Spaceship Stats
Narwhal is a universal C-class ship with a massive cargo bay, maximum crew capacity, and excellent weapons. The only thing that I’d upgrade is the engine, which could be a bit more powerful for such a massive ship. As for the rest, here’s a full stat list of Narwhal:
- Mass: 1593
- Fuel: 560
- Hull: 2118
- Cargo Capacity: 1760
- Reactor: Class C 36
- Crew: 7
- Jump: 30 LY
- Shield: 995
- BAL 125
- LAS 24
- MSL 82
That’s all you need to know on how to get the Narwhal spaceship in Starfield. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks articles on Bethesda’s space RPG right here.