The Sal-6830 module is a C-class ship engine in Starfield with massive thrust (18,000) and high value (70,000). There are a few ways you can get this excellent engine, but most of them require you to start NG+. If you want to know how to get Sal-6830 engine in Starfield as early as possible, then follow our guide for all the required steps.
How to Get Sal-6830 Engine in Starfield
After completing “The Empty Nest,” “Into the Unknown,” and “Back to Vectera” quests, you’ll automatically start the “All That Money Can Buy” quest after speaking to Walter Stroud at The Lodge on New Atlantis, Jemison. If you complete this quest in the most diplomatic way, one of the rewards will be the Sal-6830 engine. Here’s what you need to do:
- Travel to Neon and go to Stroud-Eklund Corporate HQ.
- Speak to Issa, Walter, and Boone Morgan, the bartender.
- Pay 4,000 Credits to Boone for a VIP package.
- Enter the VIP area at Astral Lounge.
- Hack the terminal there to access the Remote Door Control file.
- Go to Newill’s Goods shop and speak to James Newill.
- Enter the door at the shop with the sign “Ebbside.”
- Find the “Personal Correspondence” files on the computer there.
Now you have all the information needed to locate the seller of the Artifact named Musgrove. Once you purchase the Artifact, follow these steps to complete the quest:
- Head over to Slayton Aerospace HQ.
- Meet Nicolaus Slayton on top of the building and offer partnership.
- Speak to Musgrove and let him go.
- Return to your ship and report to Walter Stroud.
If your choices were measured and diplomatic, the Sal-6830 engine will be available for purchase at Stroud-Eklund Staryard. If you kill both Slayton and Musgrove, you won’t be able to buy it.