There are 50 achievements you can earn blasting your way from vaults to cashout stations, but it can take a long time and a lot of luck to get all of them. You might earn the six hidden ones out of sheer luck, but if you’re curious, here are all the hidden achievements in The Finals.
How to Get the Hidden Achievements in The Finals
Being that there are only six hidden achievements in The Finals, it shouldn’t take you too long to get them as long as you know what their requirements are. You might get lucky and get some of them on your own, but three in particular are on the trickier end of the spectrum and aren’t necessarily something you’d normally do. So without further ado, let’s take a look:
- Artful Expressionist: You need to eliminate a player while emoting.
- Blast Caster: Requires you to place an Explosive Mine on a carriable and get an elimination by throwing it at an enemy.
- Butter Fingers: You’ll have to get eliminated by your own grenade for this one.
- Showboaster: You need to use an emote after eliminating another player.
- Sky Bridge Saboteur: Requires you to destroy the skybridge in Seoul.
- Space Rock Skipper: This one requires you bounce a meteor off a Jump Pad during a Meteor Showers event.
Out of all of these hidden achievements, Space Rock Skipper will be the trickiest one to get since you have to wait for a Meteor Shower event. Otherwise, most of these are pretty easy to pull off. Blast Caster’s requirement, I admit by my own badness at the game, I never even considered until a friend brought it up.
That’s it for all six of the hidden achievements in The Finals. They are very easy to get by hidden achievement standards, but you might have to wait to get your chance to earn Space Rock Skipper. Check out more of our guides on TF here on GameSkinny, such as how to appeal a ban.