You’ll want to make sure you’re equipped with the best weapons available to stay competitive. However, expanding your inventory isn’t as clear as you’d want it to be. In this guide, we’ll go over how to unlock weapons fast in The Finals.
How to Unlock Weapons Quickly in The Finals
The Finals is one of those shooters where your choice of weapon really matters. I found myself struggling to compete against opponents who equipped themselves with weapons beyond the starter AKM. So the sooner you upgrade, the better.
Unlocking weapons requires the in-game currency VR. So, you’ll need to stock up on it to buy gear. To unlock weapons fast I recommend that you play Quick Cash or Bank It and cash out during the match. Winning matches will award you additional VR.
How to Unlock Weapons in The Finals
Now that you’ve got some VRs to spend, you’ll want to unlock your new weapons. Here’s what to do:
- Head to the Equipments tab from the main menu.
- Your available VR will be visible in the upper right corner.
- Select your character’s class menu from the upper left menu.
- Focused on speed and accuracy. Ideal for run and gun players.
- Support and healing class.
- Defense class.
- Select an equipment to unlock from the sections.
- Confirm the weapon unlock.
How to Equip New Weapons in The Finals
You’ve got your new weapons unlocked, but how exactly do you equip them? Here’s what to do:
- Head to the Contestants tab from the main menu.
- Select the character whose loadout you are changing.
- Select the tool category from the bottom of the screen.
- Weapons you can swap to during the match.
- Equip your new weapons from within the tool’s tabs.
You’ll need to create new load-outs for any and all additional characters that you create in The Finals. I recommend you experiment with different character types to find which playstyle you prefer.