Fortnite Map Guide: Loot Lake Chest Locations
Week 6 of Fortnite's Season 4 once again brings you a brand-new set of challenges. One requires you to find seven chests in Loot Lake -- one of the worst locations for such task.
But don't worry: just follow our quick guide below for all the possible chest locations in Loot Lake. For your convenience, we've included the map with exact locations, so refer to it as your main guide.
Where to Find Chests in Loot Lake
Obviously, the hottest spot for chests in Loot Lake is the central island with a house on top of it. There you will find at least three chests:
- one on the bottom of the cave under the building,
- one on the outside of the house on a small platform,
- and one in the attic of the house.
But be very careful, since lots of people would want those chests and it's definitely going to be highly populated. So maybe you'd want to check out other, lesser known spots instead.
For example, go to the little factory area to the west of the central island, where you will find the caged area with one chest. Also, be sure to search for chests inside the factory building itself. There's usually one chest on the ground floor and another one at the top of the stairs.
Another great place to look for chests is the watchtower on the northern lake shore. And if that's not enough, you can always check out boats near islands that usually also spawn chests.
That's it for all loot chest locations in Loot Lake for this Week 6 Challenge, and for other Fortnite guides here at GameSkinny, please visit the links below:
- Challenge Guide: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint
- Leaked Skins: Flytrap, Chrome Commandos, and More!
- Take to the Skies With the new Bouncer Trap!
- Fortnite Treasure Map Guide: Greasy Grove
- How to Get the Jetpack
- Wailing Woods Chest Locations
- Rubber Duckies & Salty Springs Map Guide
- Tomato Town Map & Loot Location Guide