Hogwarts Legacy: Sophronia Franklin's Quiz Answers
During Professor Weasley's assignment in Hogwarts Legacy, Sophronia Franklin asks you a series of quiz questions before relinquishing the transfiguration book. Answer all the questions correctly and you will win some prizes. Here are all the correct answers to Sophronia Franklin's quiz.
Sophronia Franklin's Quiz Guide
To find Sophronia, and the book for Professor Weasley's assignment, head to the library. Take the right staircase and head to the back corner on your right. There you will find an empty stand and Sophronia.
Sophronia offers you the book in exchange for answering questions in her quiz. You can stop between each section, but to get the reward you must complete all three sections. The answers can be found in the tidbits gained from field guide pages.
Sophronia Franklin's Quiz Answers
- Question 1: Before the invention of the Golden Snitch, which magical creature was used in a game of Quidditch? The Golden Snidget.
- Question 2: Which potion is commonly known as ‘Liquid Luck’? Felix Felicis.
- Question 3: The tale of the Three Brothers involves which magical artefacts? The Deathly Hallows.
- Question 4: Which ball in Quidditch is the largest? The Quaffle.
- Question 5: True or false: Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to change species? False.
- Question 1: What governmental body directly preceded the Ministry of Magic? The Wizards’ Council.
- Question 2: Which dragon breed is the smallest? The Peruvian Vipertooth.
- Question 3: Who founded the village of Hogsmeade? Hengist of Woodcroft.
- Question 4: The Hidebehind was accidentally created by cross-breeding a ghoul with what other Magical Creature? A Demiguise.
- Question 5: What is the only spell known to repel a Lethifold? The Patronus Charm.
- Question 6: Who published the Law of Elemental Transfiguration? Gamp.
- Question 7: What does the Hogwarts motto translate to? Never tickle a sleeping dragon.
- Question 8: Which magical creature is the only one known to produce eggs through its mouth? The Runespoor.
- Question 9: Where is Ilvermony School of Witchcraft and Wizardly located? Mount Greylock.
- Question 10: What is the most powerful potion known to wizardkind? Amortentia.
- Question 1: Emeric the Evil was killed in a duel against who? Egbert the Egregious.
- Question 2: If a Chaser keeps their hand on the Quaffle as it goes through the goal, what foul are they committing? Haversacking.
- Question 3: A bite from a Mackled Malaclaw has the unusual side effect of causing what? Bad Luck.
- Question 4: What plant excretes Stinksap? Mimbulus mimbletonia.
- Question 5: The Pepperup Potion evolved from a remedy created by which 12th century wizard? Linfred of Stinchcombe.
- Question 6: In the Wizard and the Hopping Pot, what does the elder wizard leave for his son in the Hopping Pot? A single slipper.
- Question 7: The Snallygaster is native to which region of the world? North America.
- Question 8: Who is the Muggle knight featured in The Fountain of Fair Fortune? Sir Luckless.
- Question 9: The world’s largest Kelpie is also known by what other name? The Loch Ness Monster.
- Question 10: Who was the first Minister for Magic? Ulrik Gamp.
When you answer the last question correctly, Sophronia will congratulate you. As a reward she gives you three Wiggenweld Potions, one Edurus Potion, and one Maxima Potion. She will return the book back to the stand which lets you Revelio it for the field guide page, completing that task for Professor Weasley's assignment. Take a look at some of our Hogwarts Legacy guides for more help with the game.
Featured Image via Warner Bros. Games