Zombies mode in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has its own set of challenges to make it through the main story. Some are more difficult than others, like the Freezer Burn mission. Here’s how to complete Freezer Burn in MWZ.
How to Complete Freezer Burn in MWZ
Freezer Burn is a Tier 3 Mission for Operation Deadbolt in CoD MW3 Zombies. I found the mission can be a bit tricky because you’ll need to acquire a weapon mod to complete it. You’ll need to slow down Zombies with the Cryo Freeze Ammo Mod, among other things. Here’s what you need to do.
- Acquire Cryo Freeze Ammo Mod.
- Obtain from Aether Cache or Reward Rift.
- If you’ve already Exfiled with it, you can find it in your Aquisition Stash and equip it in your Rucksack loadout.
- Equip the Cryo Freeze Ammo Mod to your weapon.
- You’ll find it in your Rucksack.
- Slow 50 Zombies with the Cryo Freeze Ammo.
- Slow 10 Hellhounds with the Cryo Freeze Ammo.
Each time you successfully shoot a Hellhound or Zombie, you’ll have a chance to slow them with the effect. However, since this is random, it’ll probably take you some time. Thankfully, you can complete this mission over the course of multiple matches. So, don’t be intimidated by the objective totals.
If you’re struggling to get the Cryo Freeze Mod, we’ve got a full guide for you here. Additionally, if you’re having trouble finding the Hellhounds, you can be on the lookout for Hellhound Doghouses. You can find them randomly throughout each match. I recommend you search the POIs to find one.