After you complete the Grell quest called A Frozen Friend in Fae Farm, you’ll need to complete the Spicy Encounter quest with Flammo to progress in the story. Flammo will require some specific ingredients, and a Flame Heart is one of them. However, obtaining one of these objects is a bit of a process. Here’s how to get a Flame Heart in Fae Farm.
How to Get Flame Heart in Fae Farm
To get a Flame Heart in Fae Farm for Flammo, you’ll need to grow one yourself. They are a Fae crop, so you’ll need to grow them in a Fae Soil Bed and use some Magic Crop Swap fertilizer. The fertilizer is necessary to transform your seeds into otherwise impossible-to-grow plants.
- Craft a Fae Soil Bed
- x1 Shade Jelly
- Dug up in floors 1-24 of the Floating Ruins dungeon.
- x1 Flutterwood Log
- Found in the Fae Realm.
- x1 Spriggan Leaf
- Requires a Fae Pen and Spriggan pet.
- x1 Shade Jelly
- Plant Cauliflower in the Fae Soil Bed.
- Purchase Cauliflower from Holly’s Seed Shop for 6 Florin.
- Water the Cauliflower.
- Fertilize the Cauliflower with Magic Crop Swap Fertilizer.
- Purchase Fertilizer from Holly’s Seed Shop for 50 Florin.
- Craft Magic Crop Swap Fertilizer at the Garden Bench.
- x1 Mulch, x1 Frog Sweat, x1 Ammonite
- Continue to water and care for the seedling until it’s matured.
- The plant will mature in about 4 in-game days.
Related: How to Complete A Frozen Friend
I planted three fertilized Cauliflower and only grew one Flame Heart — So successfully growing one might take multiple efforts. Flammo needs five, so you’ll want to craft as many Fae Soil Beds as possible. I recommend planting x15 fertilized Cauliflower to complete Spicy Encounter quickly.
That’s all there is to know about how to get Flame Hearts in Fae Farm. Now you’ve completed Flammo’s Spicy Encounter quest. Check out our growing Fae Farm guides hub for more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs.