Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach has not one, not two, but five alternative endings, as well as the true ending of the game. Players can opt to finish FNaF: Security Breach either one of these ways, or simply get all endings by saving at the right time.
This Five Night’s at Freddy’s: Security Breach guide will provide you with all the necessary steps for getting all endings. Some are super easy to get but don’t end too well for the overall story, while the best ones are usually the most challenging ones.
Note: There are major story spoilers below.
All Endings in FNaF Security Breach
FNaF Security Breach Ending 1
If you want to complete Five Night’s at Freddy’s: Security Breach as quickly as possible, then follow these steps for the first of five endings:
- After defeating Roxanne Wolf, equip Freddy with Roxy’s Eyes
- Leave Parts and Services, and return to the main stage at Mega Pizzaplex
- Approach the elevators and meet Vanessa
- Run away from her, leaving Pizzaplex, and speak to Freddy at 6 a.m.
- Select the “LEAVE” option, when he asks if you wish to stay
After that, a cutscene will begin, showing Gregory sleeping on the street. It’s not the best ending, but it is the easiest one.
FNaF Security Breach Ending 2
This ending has a brighter conclusion than the previous one, and it’s not too difficult to get either.
- Repeat steps 1-4 from the previous segment
- Select the “STAY” option, when Freddy asks if you wish to stay
- Obtain Level 7 Security Pass by going to the Loading Docks
- Approach the Loading Docks Controls area at Basement 1
- Leave the docks through the Exit door
FNaF Security Breach Ending 3
If you want to complete the game by escaping through an emergency exit, then follow these steps for this ending:
- Start the Prize Counter mission at El Chip’s restaurant (Level 3) right after you escape the Daycare
- During this mission, you will discover a closed emergency fire escape exit
- Collect all six Golden Plushies at Montgomery Gator’s area in Rockstar Row
- At 6 a.m. go to Pizzaplex and choose “STAY” when asked
- Go to Level 3 and leave through an emergency exit at the back of the Prize Counter, which will be open now
FNaF Security Breach Ending 4
You can finish Five Night’s at Freddy’s: Security Breach by going through Vanny’s area. If you haven’t unlocked this area for Ending 4 yet, then here’s how you can do it:
- Go through the vent at the Prize Counter during the Fazer Blast mission
- On the other side of the vent, turn left
- Once you get the pop-up message about unlocking Vanny’s place, you can continue your game as usual
- At the end, when asked by Freddy if you wish to stay or leave, choose the third option “VANNY“
- After a cutscene, follow through the front door and enter Vanny’s area once again
- Press the bright green button in the Vanny’s room
- Watch the final cutscene of the game
FNaF Security Breach Ending 5
This is an alternative Vanny ending that requires you play some arcades in order to finish the game. Here are their locations.
Princess Quest Arcade I
The first arcade can be found on Level 2 of Pizzaplex at the Roxy Raceway area. Enter the door indicated by the red rectangle on the screenshot above, and you will find yourself inside the Glamrock Beauty Salon. Proceed to the backroom of the salon to find and complete the first arcade game.
Princess Quest Arcade II
The second arcade can be seen on Level 3 at the Fazcade area. Go up the ladder to the left of the elevator and reach the very top. Then, turn right and soon you will arrive at a giant hall with all sorts of arcade machines.
Find the door to the left at the back of the hall and keep going left until you reach another hall with arcades. One of them will have the second Princess arcade at the very back.
Princess Quest Arcade III
After playing the first two arcade cabinets, choose the “Vanny” option when asked at 6 a.m. what you want to do next at the Pizzaplex entrance.
You will be directed towards Vanny’s area, where you will find the last arcade machine. Finish this arcade and FNaF Security Breach will be over, too.
FNaF Security Breach True Ending
We have a detailed separate guide for the true ending in FNaF Security Breach, so just proceed to the link in order to get the best and most challenging ending in the game. It’s worth the effort!
And that’s how to get all of the endings in Five Night at Freddy’s: Security Breach. Some are better than others, but they’re all worth getting.