How to Get True the Ending in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
The true ending in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach is one of many, some good and some bad. The true ending takes the most effort and is the hardest to get, as you need to unlock a secret area and go through a challenge to get it.
This Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach guide will provide you with all the steps on how to get the true ending. You'll need to tie up all the loose ends before unlocking the secret area and heading towards the final boss fight.
If you're wondering how to get the other FNaF: Security Breach endings, we have a complete guide that walks you through each one.
How to Get the True Ending in FNaF: Security Breach
Defeat All 4 a.m. Bosses
Before you can unlock the true ending for Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach, you need to defeat all remaining bosses of the 4 a.m. chapter.
You can do this right before you decide to leave Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Don't do that yet, but instead choose to stay at the mall. Freddy will give you the second Party Pass, so you can fight the two remaining animatronic bosses: Glamrock Chica and Montgomery Gator.
You need to defeat both of these bosses to get Chica's Voice Box and Monty's Claws and unlock the area with the final boss.
How to Beat Glamrock Chica
You can find Glamrock Chica at the Faz-Blast attraction. Here's how to beat Chica the animatronic boss:
- Head towards the Pizza Kitchen.
- Cause the plates near the garage door to fall and break.
- This will distract her, so you can enter the door behind the Cheese Machine.
- Turn on the Trash Compactor generator in the room.
- Set up the Monty Mystery Mix at the Trash Compactor.
- The smell will attract Chica.
- Once she starts eating at the Trash Compactor, activate it.
This will incapacitate her, so you can interact with her beak and take it for yourself.
How to Beat Montgomery Gator
This animatronic alligator boss can be found in the Monty's Gator Golf area. Montgomery Gator is immune to Fazer Blast and Faz Cam damage. Here's how to beat Montgomery Gator.
- Once Montgomery Gator appears, run away by going right, left, right, left.
- Hit the first launcher in front of you.
- Keep running and switching launchers in each adjusting area.
- When you get the "Task is Done" pop-up on the screen, enter the front area.
- Hit the main switch.
Monty will be destroyed by a flood of balls. Walk up to his dismantled body parts and pick up his claws.
How to Unlock the Secret Area for the True Ending
Before entering the new area, you need to go to the Parts and Services area to equip Freddy with Chica's Voice Box and Monty's Claws. Once this is done, you can finally enter the secret area by following these steps:
- Go to Roxy's Raceway.
- Enter the area with the Servo Bot Head.
- Open the red door next to the head, and follow the path.
- Open the next door with Monty's Claws, and follow the path.
- Open the third door with Chica's Voice Box.
- Approach the elevator at the end of the path.
- Press "YES", when asked if you wish to continue.
The elevator will take you into a cave with generators. As you walk along the path, turn on each and every generator you see. Once you arrive at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place, enter Freddy, and recharge in the booth.
Stay inside Freddy and fall to the bottom of the pit to the right of the booth. Follow the path, and fall to the bottom of another pit, which is the secret boss area right under Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.
Defeat the Final Boss
The final boss of Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach is William Afton, wearing his Spring Bonnie outfit.
Afton will disappear and reappear on three separate screens randomly. If you catch him at a certain screen and press the green button, you will burn him, dealing damage.
This fight is quite complicated, as you will have to look out for Afton, as well as other returning bosses. But the gist of the fight comes down to this:
- If Afton appears in the middle screen from above, he will move to the right screen next.
- If Afton appears in the middle screen from below, he will move to the left screen next.
This will allow you to guess which screen is next and burn him at the right time.
Other bosses, such as Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator, and Roxanne Wolf, will try to prevent you from burning Afton. On top of that, you'll be challenged by tentacles appearing from the walls.
Follow these tips to avert the extra bosses:
- You can deal with Chica by simply closing doors in front of her.
- Monty can be scared away by locking the vent near the middle screen.
- If you face Roxy, then simply wear Chica's Voice Box, and she'll run away.
Don't forget to burn Afton each time you get the chance, and soon enough you'll deal enough damage to defeat him.
Once the final boss is dead, you will achieve the true ending of Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach.