There one ranged weapon available in Dauntless, and it is a pair of Ostian Repeaters. It is also one of the best weapons, and it’s pretty fun to play. Luckily it can also be acquired at the early stages of gameplay.
The Repeaters can be modified using different barrels, chambers, grips, prisms, and mods. First you need to get the weapon itself, which requires players to complete two quests.
Follow our quick step-by-step guide below, if you want to get the Repeaters as early as possible.
Step 1: Talk to Katerin Sorrel
You will get the chance to unlock Ostian Repeaters after you kill the Lesser Embermane behemoth, which is a part of the game’s main questline.
After you’ve done that and have at least Slayer level 3, you can follow these steps:
- Travel to Ramsgate
- Speak to Katerin Sorrel at Ramsgate Plaza
- Agree to do the Go Forth and Slay quest
- Hunt Lesser Drask and Lesser Boreus
- Speak to the Middleman, the Ramsgate vendor
- Infuse any piece of gear with cells
- Speak to Markus Boehr at Ramsgate Plaza
- Craft two Blitz Tonics
- Equip and use Blitz Tonic during a hunt
Go back to Katerin Sorrel and get your reward of 60 Rams and several schematics.
Step 2: Speak to Janek Zai
After completing the Go Forth and Slay quest you can finally talk to the Ostian fleet admiral named Janek Zai. You can find him near the fallen airship at Ramsgate.
When you’re done talking to Admiral Zai he will give you a choice between grenades and Ostian Repeaters, which you can choose to equip in your loadout.
For more Dauntless guides, check out the list below:
- Best Armor Tier List
- Best Weapons Tier List
- How to Get Pungent Hides
- Where to Find Broken Bicuspids
- How to Find Dulled Scales and What They’re For
- Beginner’s Guide