Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Zombies mode has plenty of enemies to discover and defeat throughout Uzbekistan. The Megabomb (aka Mega Abomination) is the most challenging opponent you’ll encounter. Here’s where to find the Megabomb locations in MWZ.
Where to Find the Megabomb Locations in MWZ
The Mega Abomination is the largest creature in Uzbekistan, so you’ll know it when you see it. You’ll need to defeat one for the Act 2 “More Firepower” mission. Since the enemy is the most challenging, you can only find it in the Tier 3 map zone. I frequently come across the creature near the southern bridge connecting Tier 2 to Tier 3. The Megabomb is found wandering around the bridge directly northeast of Zaravan City.
How to Beat the Megabomb in MWZ
Defeating the Megabomb is no easy feat. You’ll need to take on the task with a squad and come properly equipped. You’ll want to fully upgrade your weapon of choice with a Tier 3 Pack-A-Punch, which costs a whopping 25,000 Essence. You’ll need to accumulate a total of 40,000 Essence to unlock Tier 1-3. In addition to a powerful weapon, you’ll need the right perks and Field Upgrades to increase your odds of survival. Here’s the loadout I recommend.
Best Megabomb Loadout in MW3 Zombies
- Tier 3 Pack-A-Punch weapon.
- Costs 25,000 Essence.
- An LMG would be most efficient for damage output.
- Apply Ammo Mods to your weapon.
- Shatter Blast or Napalm Burst are the best for defeating the Megabomb.
- Consume Perk-a-Colas.
- Increases your movement speed.
- Speed Cola.
- Increases reload and armor replenishing speed.
- Increases your max health permanently.
- Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Increases crit damage while ADS.
- Quick Revive.
- Regenerate HP 50% faster and revive fallen allies 50% faster.
- Equip the Healing Aura Field Upgrade.
- An essential last resort when you’re overwhelmed fighting the Megabomb.
- Equip the Juggernaut.
- A Killstreak that you can purchase from a Tier 3 zone buy station.
- Costs 10,000 Essence.
Best Mega Abomination Strategy
Once you’re ready to take on the fight, I recommend you try to lure the Megabomb to the Tier 2 zone directly across from the bridge. This will help prevent you and your squad from being overwhelmed by Tier 3 Zombies and other Special or Elite enemies that lurk in the area. Like all bosses, the Megabomb has a weak point where you can deal additional critical damage. You’ll want to aim for the beast’s mouth that glows purple. Shooting this area will also interrupt the creature’s laser attack.
That’s how to where to find and how to defeat the Megabomb in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Zombies. We’ve got plenty more coverage over at our MW3 guides hub, such as how to get aether tools and how to get toxic damage kills.