Dishonored is a game about Corvo, a military officer who is betrayed by everyone and becomes an assassin to gain revenge on those who betrayed him. He is aided by the Loyalists, a resistance group fighting to reclaim Dunwall, as well as the Outsider, a powerful being who imbues Corvo with magical abilities.
You play the game in first person while hearing fantastic voice acting from some notable actors. There are very many missions.These missions can be completed through stealth, combat or a combination of both.
Exploring each level opens new paths and alternatives for accomplishing mission goals, and it is possible to complete all missions, eliminating all of your targets in a non-lethal manner. The game changes slowly as you act or have a lack of action on someone. It is really crazy. Magical abilities and equipment are designed to be combined to create new and varied effects.
Bethesda Softworks first announced Dishonored as a first-person, stealth, action-adventure game for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 platforms on July 7, 2011. Which was released for the above systems worldwide in 3 days. October 9, 2012, for North America and France. October 11, 2012, for Australia. As well as October 12, 2012, for the rest of Europe.
The game is highly interactive, addictive, and a king among the games of this kind.
It received so many awards as well, one of them being Spike TV's Best Action-Adventure Game of 2012! This game is fantastic if you have the money for it and plenty of time on your hands!
- Graphics - Amazingly well-done graphics. The designs of everything are intricate and idealistic to the gameplay. 10 out of 10!
- Sound - If you want to spice up the audio and hear some amazing voice acting and sounds. This is for you! 10 out of 10!
- Gameplay - Really easy to pick up and play. Simple controls. Really responsive. 10 out of 10!
- Replay Value - I am not sure how many frustrating moments I have played. But I would replay this over and over until I got it perfect! It is just challenging enough as well as easy enough at times for my level of gaming! 10 out of 10!
- Overall - This game is so great and so well done I can not describe my affection of this title. I give it a final score of 10 out of 10!