Bravely Second Guide: Easy Grapp Keep Farming
There are many Jobs in Bravely Second, and it can take a very long time to level all the ones you want. Luckily, there is an easy way to farm EXP, PG, and JP at Grapp Keep. The best part is that it takes minimal effort to set up, and you can get it started early!
I'm going to go over this method and explain everything you need to do it effectively. If you want help with anything else in the game, check out my Bravely Second Beginner Tips and Tricks.
This guide will go over farming at Grapp Keep in Bravely Second including:
- Setting up the Farm - Everything you need to start the farming method.
- Grapp Keep Grind - How to do the farming and why Grapp Keep is so great for it.
Setting Up The Farm
This farm is best used in Chapter 5 or later, but can be used earlier if you wish. Here's what you need:
- Level 2 Freelancer for the Halfsies ability
- Phoenix Downs, or enough money to buy them
That's literally it. If you have access to these 2 things, you can do the farm at Grapp Keep!
Grapp Keep Grind
This works at Grapp Keep because every enemy there is undead, which means that Phoenix Downs can kill them instantly.
Halfsies lets you use 1 item on everyone, so you can save on BP and items by using this ability.
Step 1: Set Freelancer as your sub Job, or main Job if you want to level it
- Just pick whichever Job you want to level as your main Job
- I suggest going upstairs near the adventurer so you can save, buy more Phoenix downs, and rest in the cottage whenever you need.
Step 2: When in battle, set 4 turns of using Halfsies and Phoenix Downs on 1 person and Default with everyone else.
- You can easily do this my selecting Halfsies, press R over Phoenix Downs, then select all enemies.
- It may not kill them instantly every time, so that's why you want to set the max number of turns.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!
When you beat them in a single turn, be sure to chain the battle by pressing L at the end.
Chaining 3 battles gives you the max JP you can earn at one time, 999, but you can keep going for more PG and EXP.
That's all there is to the easy Bravely Second farming method in Grapp Keep! Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification.