We’ve all been there. You go to load up a game only to encounter an error. In this case, you’re trying to play XDefiant and you’re getting a Bravo-04 error. Here’s what the error means and possible Bravo-04 fixes.
What is the XDefiant Bravo-04 Error?
The Bravo-04 Error seems to be a server connectivity related error, and currently that’s primarily thanks to the servers seeing more activity than Ubisoft seemed to have anticipated. It can also be caused by too many people being on the server at once causing it stress, the servers are down for some reason, or your internet connectivity is going in and out.
Is There a Fix for Bravo-04 Error?
While the issue is most likely server side and has to be dealt with by Ubisoft, there are a few things you can do to fix the Bravo-04 error.
- Check the XDefiant server status: Check the official twitter for any server updates. You can also use a 3rd party site like downdetector for the Ubisoft Connect server status.
- Check your internet connection: Ensure your internet doesn’t have an outage or some other issue preventing you from connecting to the servers
- Restart XDefiant: This may get you connected to the servers faster than trying to connect in your current game session.
- Restart your router: Restarting your router can clear any unknown internet issues you may be experiencing.
- Restart your platform: Restarting is the name of the game with this type of error.
- Submit a support ticket: If all else fails, submit a support ticket via the instructions on the XDefiant Known Issues board.
Hopefully, one of the above solutions will get you into the arena and playing your favorite faction. If you’re experiencing any other XDefiant errors or want further help with the game, check out the rest of our guides, as well as our builds.