The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Forge Constructs are fascinating areas in the Depths. Once held by the Zonai, they’ve been left abandoned. Still, you might find a few things that are worth your while when stumbling across them. Here’s our guide to help you discover all Forge Construct locations in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Where to Find All Forge Construct Locations in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
TotK Forge Construct Location in the Sky World
As far as I can tell, there is only one Forge Construct in the Sky World, and it’s encountered fairly early in the campaign. As you explore the Great Sky Island, you’ll eventually make your way to the third Shrine. Upon reaching the southern portion of the area, you’ll stumble upon the Mining Cave (which is also where you learn about Minecarts). The coordinates are: 0464, -1680, 1371.
Inside the cave is a Forge Construct. The difference between this and the remaining locations is that only Zonai Charges and Crystallized Charges are up for grabs (not the larger variants).
All TotK Forge Construct Locations Map in the Depths
The rest of our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Forge Construct locations guide discusses those that are found in the Depths. I’ve included a map with all these areas marked down. Given that the Depths World is filled with danger, we suggest tagging all nearby Lightroots so they can reveal your surroundings, bringing a lot of Sundelion to cleanse the Gloom debuff, and building a Hoverbike to help with exploration.
Tips for Finding Forge Constructs
The most important tip I can give you while looking for TotK Forge Constructs is this: these areas in the Depths are directly below the locations of existing towns in the Surface realm. That means places like Rito Village and Goron City have their own respective mines. Simply look for a town, open your map, press down on the D-pad, and pin a marker on that spot.
The only exceptions to this rule are the Great Abandoned Central Mine, which is below the Temple of Time, and Lookout Landing/Hyrule Castle, which don’t have Forge Construct counterparts.
In any case, we’ve made a handy list of all Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Forge Construct locations, as well as their respective coordinates and nearest Lightroots.
Forge Constructs Locations List
- Great Abandoned Central Mine — Koradat Lightroot or Nogukoyk Lightroot; -0822, -1940, -0523.
- Abandoned Kara Kara Mine — Tatayam Lightroot; -3291, -2511, -0475.
- Abandoned Gerudo Mine — Gonatoyros Lightroot; -3882, -2963, -0434.
- Abandoned Kakariko Mine — Arusakam Lightroot; 1769, -1052, -0608.
- Abandoned Hateno Mine — Kimnaz Lightroot; 3469, -2181, -0594.
- Abandoned Lurelin Mine — Mimufis Lightroot; 2825, -3269, -0526.
- Abandoned Lanayru Mine — Kawagom Lightroot; 3298, 0419, -0749.
- Abandoned Tarrey Mine — Kawikatisar Lightroot; 4009, 1621, -0576.
- Abandoned Eldin Mine — Cugukaram Lightroot; 1695, 2389, -0811.
- Abandoned Hebra Mine — Sikatag Lightroot; -3652, 1806, -0417.
Zonai Forge Constructs Functions and Uses
As mentioned earlier, the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Forge Constructs were once controlled by the Zonai. Now, all that’s left are ruins, and maybe some friendly bots that are willing to aid you. Here’s what you can find in these locations:
- Forge Exchange — One of the robots lets you exchange your Zonaite and Large Zonaite for Zonai Charges and Crystallized Charges. These are used to recharge your battery or upgrade it with additional cells.
- Schema Stones — The other robot will provide you with a Schema Stone, basically a schematic for the Autobuild ability. You’ll want to create the recommended contraption using objects in the area so you can open a nearby chest.
- Yiga Ninjas — In some locations, you’ll encounter an NPC. If you’re wearing the full Yiga Armor Set, then they’ll have a regular reply. However, if you’re wearing something else entirely, they’ll reveal themselves as Yiga Ninjas in disguise, leading to a quick battle.
- Poes — Each area tends to have dozens of Poes for you to collect. You can give these to Bargainer Statues to acquire gear pieces.
Now you know how to find all TotK Forge Construct locations. Be sure to visit our Zelda: TotK guides hub for more tips, strategies, and walkthroughs.