World of Warcraft Legion Guide: Druid Campaign
The Druid campaign in World of Warcraft: Legion ties into the story of Val'sharah and the Emerald Nightmare raid. It is about communing with nature and learning more about the Emerald Dream and the history of Druids.
I'm going to list the quests you get and what you must do, as well as when you get them. The follower missions will take a big portion of your time, so I'll list each one of those as well and when you get them.
This guide will go over everything about the Druid Class Order Hall Campaign in Legion including:
- Class Order Hall - Where it is and how to get there.
- Druid Campaign - Each quest and what you must do.
- Follower Missions - The long missions you must send your champions on and how long each one takes.
Class Order Hall
The order hall is the Dreamgrove, which you can access from the Emerald Dreamway.
After completing the initial Druid quest line to start Legion, you will get a teleport ability called, "Dreamwalk". This teleports you to the Emerald Dreamway, and you go to the Dreamgrove portal from there.
The first quests you get at 101 are similar for every class. They are a tutorial for how order hall missions work, selecting your first champion, and how recruits work.
The first order hall follower mission takes 4 hours, so be sure to start it as soon as you can after reaching level 101.
After all that is done, your first real start is at level 103. I'm going to list all the missions starting from there. I will not go over the details of the follower missions, except for the ones that take a very long time.
Also, there are obvious spoilers ahead since I'm listing the missions and what you must do.
Sampling the Nightmare
- Follower mission that unlocks the rest of the campaign quests.
- Meet with Naralex, plant the Lasher Seed, and analyze its effects.
- Speak to Broll Bearmantle at Malorne's Refuse in Val'sharah.
Grip of Nightmare
- Kill 5 Darkfiend Raiders, rescue Sylendra Gladesong, and examine the Altar of Malorne.
Tracking the Enemy
- Use your cat form to follow the 3 sets of Satyr tracks.
Idol of the Wilds
- Attack 6 Darfiend Satyr and extract information about the Idol of the Wilds.
- Enter the Emerald Dreamway and commune with the Feral, Guardian, Balance, and Restoration stones.
Essence of Ferocity
- Collect an Essence of Ferocity from Fenryr in the Halls of Valor dungeon, then complete Odyn's trial.
Essence of Tenacity
- Collect an Essence of Tenacity from Rokmora in the Neltharion's Lair dungeon, then kill Dar'grul the Underking.
Essence of Balance
- Collect an Essence of Balance from Wrath of Azshara in the Eye of Azshara dungeon.
Essence of Regrowth
- Collect an Essence of Regrowth from Oakheart in the Darkheart Thicket dungeon, then slay the Shade of Xavius.
Gathering the Dreamweavers
- Complete 5 Gathering the Dreamweavers Follower missions.
- Each is 8 hours long and you can only do 1 at a time.
You can continue, and finish, the campaign once you hit 110. Make sure you have all the 103 quests done as soon as you can so you can continue.
The Grove Provides
- This unlocks your class order hall set head piece.
The Way to Nordrassil
- Speak to Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem in the Emerald Dreamway.
Enduring the Nightmare
- Kill 12 Aberrations of Nightmare
- Cleanse 100 nightmare creep
- You do this simply by running over the nightmare creep in the Emerald Dreamway
A Dying Dream
- Kill Witherheart
- Use Mylune's Flute to gather 15 Teensy Weensy Fae Dragons.
Communing with Malorne
- Speak to Remulos at Nordrassil
A New Beginning
- This unlocks the order hall wrist set piece, 1,000 artifact power item, and 1,500 order hall resources.
Power the Portal
- Collect 10 Shards of Nightmare from Powering the Portal follower missions.
- These are the last of the big follower missions. There are 10 missions and each take 4 hours long. You can only do 1 at a time.
The Pendant of Starlight
- Retrieve the Pendant of Starlight from Abyssal Queen Sha'rathra, who patrols along the coast of Val'sharah.
- You can reach her by going north, into the water, while in the Dreamgrove.
Focusing the Energies
- Collect 10 Blood of Sargeras
Defending the Isles
- Complete 30 world quests
Cleansing the Dreamway
- Collect 25 Rarefled Water from the Naga in the Eye of Azshara dungeon.
The Cycle Continues
- Plant 100 Dream Seeds on corpses.
Enter the Nightmare
- Go through the Nightmare portal in the Emerald Dreamway.
Defenders of the Dream
- Choose an ally
The War of the Ancients
- Win the War of the Ancients
Archimonde, the Defiler
- Kill Archimonde
The Demi-God's Return
- Return to the Dreamgrove to receive Malorne's Blessing.
- This completes your campaign to unlock the order hall chest set piece, 1,000 artifact power, 5,000 order resources, a artifact relic, and the Archdruid title.
- This also will let you unlock your 3rd relic slot.
That's it for the Druid class order hall campaign quests in Legion. Let me know if you have any questions!