Fire Emblem: Three Houses Cooking Together Guide
Fire Emblem: Three Houses feels like the mix between the tactical components of the series with Persona elements. This results in an array of activities to do with a new cast of characters, and one of them involves cooking together.
For this, you'll have to talk to the Head Chef, located in Garreg Mach Monastery's dining hall. You'll be able to do so whenever you choose the option to Explore during a free day from your calendar.
In order to unlock said activity, you'll have to make progress through the story until at least Chapter 2.
Bear in mind that doing this will take one Activity Point from your free day, so make sure to plan your full schedule ahead as with any other activity. The best part is that the effects will last for a full month, so it's not mandatory to repeat it in every possible occasion.
Cooking Together: How It Works
This is a relatively easy activity in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and it's worth investing some time in it. Once it unlocks, a new marker will show up in the dining hall where you'll be able to access a list of recipes and characters.
It's similar to sharing a meal with two other students, only that in here only one can be chosen at a time. Make sure to keep an eye on the arrows at the side of each student, which can either point up in a light blue color or down in red. This will affect the support points you can gather from each interaction.
Then, you get to choose what kind of food you want to make, although you'll need to have the required ingredients first. These can be obtained as reward from side quests in the Monastery, caught during the fishing minigame, and also from gardening.
You'll probably have a lot of ingredients laying around at this point, so always make sure to put them to good use whenever you have the chance.
Cooking Together Recipe List
- King of Beasts Steak
- Description: Duscur bear steak.
- Effect: Allies gain Maximum Health Points +3 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Duscur Bear x1
- Invincible Grill
- Description: Grilled Oghma wolverine.
- Effect: Allies gain Strength +1 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Oghma Wolverine
- Hero Salad
- Description: Angelica salad.
- Effect: Allies gain Magic +1 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Angelica 1
- Queen Fish Sauté
- Description: Sauté of queen loach.
- Effect: Allies gain Dexterity +2 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Queen Loach x1
- Swift Fish Gratin
- Description: Bullhead gratin
- Effect: Allies gain Speed +1 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Bullhead x1
- Blessed Jelly
- Description: Morfis-plum jelly.
- Effect: Allies gain Luck +2 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Morfis Plum x1
- Immortality Stew
- Description: Teutates pike hot pot.
- Effect: Allies gain Defense +1 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient: Teutates Pike x1
- Nirvana Cake
- Description: Boa-fruit cake.
- Effect: Allies gain Resistance +1
- Ingredient(s): Boa Fruit x1
- Charming Soup
- Description: Nordsalat soup.
- Effect: Allies gain Charisma +2 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Nordsalat x1
- Sacred Beast Roast
- Description: Albinean moose roast.
- Effect: Allies gain Maximum Health Points and Strength +1 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Albinean Moose x1 - Magdred Kirsch x1
- Treasure Fruit Nectar
- Description: Zanado treasure fruit nectar.
- Effect: Allies gain Magic and Resistance +1 for the rest of the month.
- Ingredient(s): Zanado Treasure Fruit x1 - Magdred Kirsch x1
Those are all the recipes we've gathered thus far. All grant different bonuses, so it will depend on your playstyle and the usual group you like to take into battle to see which ones are the best fit.
If you found this guide useful, take a look at our other Fire Emblem: Three Houses guides going over topics like reclassing and class mastery and lost items.