Destiny 2: How to Get Bump in the Night Legendary Rocket Launcher
Rocket Launchers are one of the most impactful weapon groups in Destiny 2. With the addition of Gjallarhorn back in the 30th Anniversary event, they are again a top-tier choice for damage. The Bump in the Night Legendary Rocket Launcher is one of only two Stasis element weapons in its class, alongside the Palmyra-B.
Released during Season of the Haunted, the Bump in the Night offers a different but no less effective set of perks from the Palmyra-B. Here’s how to get this spooky but powerful weapon.
How to Get Bump in the Night Legendary Rocket Launcher in Destiny 2
The first and most important thing if you want the Bump in the Night is access to Season of the Haunted itself. You can purchase it either as part of the Witch Queen Digital Deluxe edition or on its own. Once you have the Season, there are several ways to get your hands on the Rocket Launcher.
- As a random drop from Opulent Chests using Opulent Keys throughout the Derelict Leviathan.
- As a random reward for completing Nightmare Containment Tier III and spending 500 Vestiges of Dread at the Nightmare Harvester.
- By specifically focusing an Umbral Engram for a Bump in the Night at the Crown of Sorrow for 27 Opulent Umbral Energy.
- By focusing an Armaments of the Haunted Umbral Engram for a random chance at a Bump in the Night for 7 Opulent Umbral Energy.
- By crafting an upgradable Bump in the Night at the Relic in the Enclave on Mars once you’ve collected five red border Weapon Pattern versions of the weapon.
Your goal should eventually be to craft a Bump in the Night, which you can make easier by upgrading the Crown of Sorrow with the following unlocks:
- Opulent Deepsight, which makes the first Opulent Chest you open on the Leviathan each week give you a red-border Deepsight weapon.
- Sever Deepsight, which guarantees a Deepsight red-border weapon whenever you spend a Bound Presence in a Sever mission.
- Focusing Deepsight allows you to earn a guaranteed Deepsight-modded, red-border Bump in the Night the first time you focus it at the Crown of Sorrow.
Those are your primary sources of the Bump in the Night Legendary Rocket Launcher in Destiny 2. Like most weapons available during Season of the Haunted, it’s well worth the grind to earn the right to craft it and once actually crafted. For more about Season of the Haunted weaponry, check out our god roll guides for the Austringer, and Calus Mini-Tool, as well as our complete Duality dungeon guide. Our Destiny 2 guides hub, has more.
Featured image screenshot by GameSkinny