Pocket Mortys Crafting Recipe Guide
As a proper mad scientist, your Rick in Pocket Mortys will spend plenty of time tinkering on gadgets and substances from a battery containing a multiverse of slaves to regular old healing serum.
A handy crafting station is located directly outside the Council Of Ricks, and they are also sometimes found randomly in alternate dimensions when seeking out new boss Ricks to earn Badges. Some of the objects you can craft at each station are absolutely essential to continuing the game (like new Manipulator Chips), while others will allow you to complete side quests for nifty rewards.
In this guide, we'll cover how to craft all 34 current Pocket Mortys recipes if you don't want to discover them on your own through trial and error. Expect more crafting recipes and quests to be added soon as weekly updates begin arriving with Rick And Morty season 3!
Need more tips for getting through the game and catching all the Mortys? Check out our other guides here:
- Complete Master Morty List
- Winning Battles in Pocket Mortys Multiplayer
- How to Capture the Rarest Mortys in Pocket Mortys
- The Absolute Best and Most Powerful Mortys
- Pocket Mortys Combat Survival Guide
- Pocket Mortys: How to Unlock New Ricks
- Complete Side Quest Guide
All Pocket Mortys Recipes
Recipe 1: Morty Manipulator Chip
- Combine the Supercharged Battery, Circuit Board, and Tin Can.
You can buy these a short ways into the game after acquiring your fourth badge, but $500 schmeckles is a hefty chunk of change, so craft your own when possible instead.
The biggest obstacle to crafting a Manipulator Chip is the supercharged battery, which you can craft with recipe 16 (or more rarely find in the wild). If you feel like spending some real world money, you can also win Manipulator Chips by using tickets at the Blips And Chitz machine.
Recipe 2: Serum (Heals 20 HP)
- Combine a Battery with a Fleeb to make this basic healing item for your Mortys.
Recipe 3: Great Serum (Heals 50 HP)
- Combine a Battery with a Purified Fleeb (see recipe 18 below) for this upgraded healing potion that restores 50 HP.
Recipe 4: Sensational Serum (Heals 200 HP)
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 16 below) with Serum to heal a whopping 200 HP at a time on any one Morty.
Recipe 5: Pure Serum (Heals All health)
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 16 below) with Great Serum (see recipe 3 above) for the best healing item of all.
Recipe 6: Halzinger (Restores a Dazed Morty to Half Health)
- Combine a Battery, a Fleeb, and a Bacteria Cell for the basic Morty resurrection item.
Recipe 7: Pure Halzinger (Restores a Dazed Morty to Full Health)
- Combine a Battery, a Purified Fleeb (see recipe 18), and a Mutant Bacteria Cell for the upgraded Morty resurrection item.
Recipe 8: Poison Cure
- Combine a Tin Can with a Bacteria Cell and a Dark Energy Ball (see recipe 20 below) to cure one Morty of the poison effect.
This item didn't exist in the earlier version of the game and was added with an update, which re-organized the item number list.
Recipe 9: Paralyze Cure
- Combine a Tin Can with a Turbulent Juice Tube and a Dark Energy Ball (see recipe 20 below) to cure one Morty of the paralyze effect.
Like with the Poison Cure, this item was added in an update and wasn't available during the game's early stages.
Recipe 10: Pure Curum (Heals All HP and Ailments)
- Combine a Purified Fleeb (see recipe 18) with a Mutant Bacteria Cell and a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 16) to cure one Morty of all health and remove all negative status effects.
This is another new addition to the recipe crafting lineup.
Recipe 11: Plutonic Rock (Recovers Half AP for All Attacks)
- Combine a Battery with a Bacteria Cell for the basic AP recovery item.
Don't forget -- there's no penalty for losing in campaign mode, so when you run out of AP in a normal trainer battle, its better to just get knocked out and return to the Citadel for free.
Recipe 12: Pure Plutonic Rock (Restores Full AP to All Attacks)
- Combine a Battery with a Mutant Bacteria Cell for the upgraded AP recovery item.
Recipe 13: Courier Flap (Return to the Citadel Instantly)
- Combine a Battery with a Motherboard (recipe 22) and a Mutant Bacteria Cell to make this needlessly gross means of travel.
It's also a rather useless item, since (in campaign mode anyway) there's no penalty for dying and having Bird Person return you to the Citadel for free.
Recipe 14: Level Up Mega Seed (Instantly Increases any Morty's Level)
- Combine an Attack Mega Seed, a Defense Mega Seed, and a Speed Mega Seed for an item that boosts a Morty's level by 1.
While you can use the Level Up Mega Seed on your main untyped Morty to make him stronger, you may want to save them instead for a different approach. The Egg Morty is pretty useless... but he hatches into the One True Morty at level 20, and leveling him normally in combat is a serious chore.
Recipe 15: Normal Battery
- Combine the Tin Can, Cable, and Fleeb to craft this basic Battery that is used in many other crafting recipes.
Recipe 16: Supercharged Battery
- Combine the Battery (see Recipe 15) and Turbulent Juice Tube for an upgraded battery with more power.
Recipe 17: Microverse Battery
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 16 above) with a Motherboard (recipe 22) and a Dark Matter Ball (see recipe 21) for this box of slavery with extra steps.
Recipe 18: Purified Fleeb
- Combine a Fleeb with a Turbulent Juice Tube to get the more potent Purified Fleeb used in several other recipes.
Recipe 19: Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Combine a Bacteria Cell with a Turbulent Juice Tube for the smarter Mutant Bacteria Cell needed in other recipes.
Recipe 20: Dark Energy Ball
- Combine a Fleeb with a Bacteria Cell to get the Dark Energy Ball used in quests and for other recipes.
Recipe 21: Dark Matter Ball
- Combine a Dark Energy Ball (see recipe 20) with a Turbulent Juice Tube for the upgraded Dark Matter Ball.
Recipe 22: Motherboard
- Combine a Battery (see recipe 15 above) with Circuit Board and a Cable for this handy item used for crafting a variety of other recipes.
Recipe 23: Dog Collar
- Combine a Cable with a Tin Can for this odd quest related item that does not end up on a dog...
Recipe 24: Love Potion
- Combine a Purified Fleeb (see recipe 18) with a Mutant Bacteria Cell (see recipe 19) to make this quest item.
Recipe 25: Robot
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 16 above) with a Motherboard (see recipe 22) to get this item needed to make the Butter Robot.
Recipe 26: Butter Robot
- Combine a Robot with a Tin Can to get this upgraded creation needed for a quest.
Recipe 27: Gwendolyn Doll
- Combine a Robot with a Love Potion...what could possibly go wrong with this weird sex doll?
Recipe 28: Time Crystal
- Combine a Purified Fleeb (see recipe 18) with a Dark Energy Ball (see recipe 20) for this quest item.
Recipe 29: Time Stabilizing Collar
- Combine a Time Crystal (see recipe 28 above) and a Dog Collar (see recipe 23) to get this quest item.
Recipe 30: Interdimensional Cable Box
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 15 above) with a Motherboard (recipe 22) and a Time Crystal (see recipe 24 above) so you can watch TV from any dimension.
Recipe 31: Neutrino Bomb
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 15) with a Motherboard (recipe 22) and a Dark Energy Ball (see recipe 20).
Despite what the description says, this item isn't used in combat. If you want an item that kills your enemy Mortys, use the Mr. Meeseeks Box instead.
Recipe 32: Interdimensional Goggles
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 16) with a Time Crystal (see recipe 24) and a Tin Can to get this quest item.
Recipe 33: IQ Enhancing Helmet
- Combine a Supercharged Battery (see recipe 16) with a Motherboard (recipe 22) and Turbulent Tube Juice to get this helmet that under no circumstances should be given to dogs.
Recipe 34: Roy VR Headset
- Combine the Interdimensional Goggles (see recipe 32) with the IQ Enhancing Helmet (see recipe 33) to get this final quest item!
That's all 34 recipes currently available, so now that you've crafted everything there is to make, take your stable of Mortys and go get rickety, rickety wrecked already! And check out the rest of our Pocket Mortys guides for even more tips and tricks.