Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash: Trophy Guide
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash is finally here, and there's a wave of trophies and achievements that are waiting for you to collect them. If you want to earn your completionist badge and nab every single trophy in the game, this guide has everything you need to know! We've listed out all the trophies you'll find in this fan service fest, along with some tips on how to get them.
Most of the trophies available in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash are bronze. These are also the easiest to get for the most part. Most of them involve leveling your characters, guns, or cards.
Some involve simply opening card packs or collecting cards (with duplicates counting towards the goal). Two of them are achieved by playing around in the dressing room. Two will come from Squirmy Finishes. The rest you can earn by playing the game and achieving Soaking Wet mode, reviving allies, and finishing enemies with melee attacks, cards, or water guns.
- Welcome to Peach Beach Splash: Cleared the tutorial
- My Dearest Girl: Raised 1 character to MAX level
- Growing Strong: Raised 5 characters to MAX level
- Up and Ready: Raised 10 characters to MAX level
- Rifle Ruler: Raised the assault rifle to MAX level
- Shotgun Shogun: Raised the Shotgun to MAX level
- Grenade Guru: Raised the Grenade Launcher to MAX level
- Rocket Ranger: Raised the Rocket Launcher to MAX level
- Super Sniper: Raised the Sniper Rifle to MAX level
- Handgun Honcho: Raised the Handgun to MAX level
- Dual-gun Diva: Raised the Dual Handguns to MAX level
- Spray Gun Specialist: Raised the Spray Gun to MAX level
- Minigun Master: Raised the Minigun to MAX level
- Shower Gun Shaman: Raised the Shower Gun to MAX level
- Skilled: Raised 5 skills to MAX level
- Extra Skilled: Raised 10 skills to MAX level
- Too Skilled: Raised 30 skills to MAX level
- Pet Owner: Raised 1 pet to MAX level
- Pet Lover: Raised 3 pets to MAX level
- Pet Breeder: Raised 5 pets to MAX level
- Go Easy: Played Touch Mode in the Dressing Room
- Make it Rain: Played Water Gun Mode in the Dressing Room
- Squirmy Maniac: Watched 3 Squirmy Finishes
- Squirmy Master: Watched all Squirmy Finishes
- Soaking Private: Achieved Soaking Power-Up State 10 times *inc. Multiplayer
- Soaking Corporal: Achieved Soaking Power-Up State 50 times *inc. Multiplayer
- Nursing Degree: Performed Ally Revival 10 times *inc. Multiplayer
- Card Maniac: Opened 25 Card Packs
- Card Master: Opened 50 Card Packs
- Water Guns Win: Defeated 100 playable opponents with a Water Gun *inc. Multiplayer
- Rulebreaker!: Defeated 100 playable opponents with melee attacks *inc. Multiplayer
- These Aren't Ninja Arts: Defeated 100 playable opponents with skills *inc. Multiplayer
- Say Hello to My Little Friend: Defeated 100 playable opponents with a pet *inc. Multiplayer
- Card Scrub: Collect 250 total Skill Cards
- Card Pro: Collect 500 total Skill Cards
- Card Professor: Collected 750 total Skill Cards
- Card Collector: Collected 1,000 total Skill Cards
These are the second most common of the Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash trophies, and the difficulty of getting them kicks up just a little bit. All of them -- except Soaking Sergeant -- are obtained either by completing the main storyline sections (minus the finale) or the first three V-Road challenges.
- Towards Graduation: Completed the Hanzo National Academy Chapter
- Nothing There: Completed the Homura's Crimson Squad Chapter
- World, Meet Super Ninja: Completed the Gessen Girls' Academy Chapter
- My Best Mate: Completed the Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy Chapter
- School Cup is Mine: Cleared the 1st League in the V Road Challenge
- Honey Cup is Mine: Cleared the 2nd League in the V Road Challenge
- Queen Cup is Mine: Cleared the 3rd League in the V Road Challenge
- Soaking Seargant: Achieved Soaking Power-Up State 100 times *inc. Multiplayer Matches
There are two gold trophies in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash. Luckily, they're not too difficult to get. All you have to do is complete the main single player storyline and beat the last tournament of the V-Road challenges.
- Over the Rainbow: Completed the Final Splash Chapter
- Venus Cup is Mine: Cleared the 4th League in the V Road Challenge
There's only one of these bad boys on this list and the way to get it is simple: own every other trophy!
- Marvelous: Obtained all the Trophies
There are two hidden trophies currently in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, but I have yet to unlock them in my playthroughs. As soon as I do, I will come back and update this list!
How many trophies have you unlocked in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash? Which are giving you the most difficulty? I know I'm having a hard time landing melee kills.