Did You Play in the Arcade?
Blizzard threw in a lot of references to their other games with arcade machines. On Hanamura, the arcade has a lot of fun stuff:
- The Lost Vikings VI- This points to the old The Lost Vikings games, and the Vikings have been featured in Heroes of the Storm as well.
- Fighters of the Storm- Featuring Tyrael and Tychus fighting, it's not hard to figure out what this refers to.
- Siege Mode 3- Definitely in the Starcraft universe, it has a siege tank, an infantry dood and a vulture bike goes by.
- Fighters of the Storm 2- This machine shows Kerrigan fighting Garrosh Hellscream. I have no idea why he isn't in HotS yet, but I'm guessing he'll come pretty soon.
- SoulStone- The soulstone was a pretty big deal in the Diablo games. It's the tool used to trap Diablo and his buddies. In Overwatch, it's the name of a game featuring three Diablo III heroes- the Barbarian, Monk, and Demon Hunter.
Published May. 19th 2016