Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Guide: How to Reach the Highest Point in Castle Town
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 has many challenges for you to complete, and some are not obvious. One of them requires you to reach the highest point in Castle Town, the area you start in.
It is easy to reach, but you must know where to look. You also need to have have unlocked double jump, air glide, and destroyed the 5 gears. This is also the same place you can view the meteor shower. I'll go over that as well, because you won't find it by randomly looking up at the sky.
Reaching the Highest Point
The above video shows an alternate route to the spot, but I'm going to explain the easiest way to get there.
- Head to the north of the map, from the save point.
- Jump up the ledges and go through the broken arch hallway.
- You will reach the area that leads down to where one of the gears was at.
- Instead of going down, jump up on the ledges to the left that lead up.
- Follow that path all the way up and around.
- Eventually, you will need to double jump and air glide to reach the other side.
- Continue until you reach the last platform.
If this is your first time there, you will complete the challenge and see a chest. The Wings will be available in the wardrobe as well. The camera will also automatically focus to where the meteor shower happens, but you could still miss it.
Watching the Meteor Shower
The most important thing to know is that your character must be facing the meteor shower, not just the camera.
I actually had my camera on the right spot for a while, but Aqua's back was turned so it never happened. The header image shows the exact location to look at for the meteor shower.
Just face there after reaching the top until it zooms and and gives you the completion. This unlocks the Arm Guards in the wardrobe.
That's all you need to know to get these 2 objectives completing in Kingdom Hearts 2.8. Let me know if you have any questions!