DanMachi: Memoria Freese Tier List
There's nothing worse than getting to the boss of a dungeon run in mobile game DanMachi: Memoria Freese and having a party wipe because the characters you invested your time in sucked (especially since this game's subtitle might as well be Memoria FREEZE on account of all of the crashing it does). Avoid this terrible fate, player, by playing smarter with this guide!
This tier list for this Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? mobile game is arranged by tier, with the character's role in parentheses next to their name. It is important to pay attention to the parentheses since some characters appear as an assist and as another role.
This list is only for 4-star characters, though there are a number of good 3-star characters as well. Each character will have a title along with it to denote the specific versions of each character, as it is those versions that are ranked, not the characters as a whole.
S-tier denotes characters that are god tier -- in other words, these are the best of the best you can get in DanMachi: Memoria Freese.
A-tier characters are strong; these characters aren't the best, but they are pretty damn close.
B-tier characters are decent; they are still worth investing resources into.
C-tier is weak, so try to avoid them.
D-tier is just a d-issapointment, so avoid these unless you're just playing to have fun with your favorite characters.
- S+: Sparkle Princess Ais Wallenstein (Physical Adventurer), Elven Awakening Lefiya Viridis (Magical Adventurer), The Sly Cat Chloe Lolo (Assist)
- S: King Ottarl (PA), Superior Reign Ottarl (PA), Enjoy Onsen Liliruca Arde (MA), The Shadow Fels (Healer), White Healer Amid Teasanare (Supporter)
- A+: Onsen Princess Asfi Al Andromeda (PA), Iron Warrior Tsubaki Collbrande (PA), Royal Elf Riveria Ljos Alf (H), Will of Iron Kashima Ouka (Tanker), Fushi-kaden Hitachi Chigusa (S), Part-time Goddess Hestia (A), Banquet Queen Freya (A), Banquet Attire Hermes (A), Clumsy Detective Anya Fromel (A)
- A: Feline Lancer Anya Fromel (PA), Argonaut Bell Cranel (PA), Heroic Liaris Ais Wallenstein (PA), Silver Moonshadow Bete Loga (PA), Maenad's Maiden Filvis Challia (MA), Incantation Lefiya Viridis (MA), Disguised Pallum Liliruca Arde (H), Howling Blade Welf Crozzo (T), Paradise Mood Hestia (A), God of Origins Ouranos (A), Onsen Samurai Yamato Mikoto (A), Brains and Beauty Eina Tulle (A)
- B+: Classy Gentleman Finn Deimme (PA), Bathroom Princess Ais Wallenstein (S), Secret Onsen Hitachi Chigusa (S), Artless Hephaistios (A), Pure-White Dress Syr Flover (A), Elf's Gift Eina Tulle (A), Beautiful Admirer Freya (A)
- B: Dea Saint Amid Teasanare (H), Gorgeous Princess Ais Wallenstein (S), Gale Ryu Lion (S), Masked Braver Finn Deimme (S), Samurai Kunoichi Yamato Mikoto (S),Banquet Dress Loki (A), Oni Demon Loki (A)
- C: Black Cat Chloe Lolo (PA)
- D: Sailor Princess Asfi Al Andromeda (MA)
Remember not to hyper-focus on getting the best characters when you have some A or B tier ones to level up instead. If you play smart and build your team right, you're likely to succeed either way!
Agree with this tier list? Disagree? Want more guides for this game? Let us know in the comments! Also, if you're having difficulty playing the game on your phone (e.g., constant crashing), check out our guide on How to Play DanMachi on PC.