Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: How to Unlock Class Feats
You’ll unlock class Feats early in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, and it’s key to how your class functions. One of the essential parts of build-making as you progress through the campaign is how you optimize your loadout around your class Feat. Your weapon, spells, armor, and other gear should all somehow serve the core function inherent in your Feat.
Here’s how you unlock class Feats so you can melt bosses and trash mobs alike.
How to Unlock Class Feats in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
As an essential part of every Fatemaker class in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you won’t have to wait long to unlock your class’s Feat. After creating your character, you’ll make your way through a tutorial area and some simple initial fights.
You’ll cross the first part of the Overworld to the outskirts of Brighthoof. There, you’ll be greeted by a character named Paladin Mike, who tasks them with helping take back the city from a horde of skeleton invaders.
Thankfully, killing these undead isn’t much of a challenge, but you will need to destroy three catapults while taking on the unending hordes. Do so and meet back up with Paladin Mike, interact with the Queen’s Waystone, and you’ll unlock your class’s Feat.
You’ll be between Levels 4 and 6 when you reach the Waystone, depending on how many enemies you kill between the tutorial and gaining your Feat.
The six classes and their associated feats are:
- Spellshot Feat: Spellweaving, which grants stacks on Spell Cast or Reload. Each stack increases the damage your spells deal. Repeating Spells have a chance to add additional stacks.
- Graveborn Feat: The Fatemaker has a persistent Demi-Lich companion that attacks enemies at range with Dark Magic damage. Casting a spell causes the Demi-Lich to use Hellish Blast, dealing additional damage of the cast spell’s element type.
- Brr-Zerker Feat: Rage of the Ancients has the Fatemaker enter an Enrage state, adding Frost damage to all attacks. You can extend Enrage using Action Skills, though it ends if they enter Save Your Soul.
- Clawbringer Feat: The Fatemaker has a persistent Wyvern companion that flies about and attacks with Fire Damage. Any damage increases added to a Fatemaker’s weapons and abilities are also added to their Companions.
- Stabbomancer Feat: A Stabbomancer’s Feat is to deal 30% more Critical Damage, which is all they need.
- Mushroomancer Feat: The Fatemaker has a persistent Mushroom companion that attacks enemies at range with Poison damage and lunges at any Pinged enemy. Fatemaker damage increases apply to Companions as well.
That’s all there is to know about unlocking class Feats in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Pair these abilities with some of the best non-Legendary weapons in the game, and get your hands on the good stuff by boosting your Loot Luck. Check out our Wonderlands guide hub for even more.