How to Get WW2 Uniform in The Division 2
There are a couple of secret missions in The Division 2, one of which lets you unlock a very rare WW2 uniform for your character. Unfortunately, this uniform doesn't give you any special protection perks. But for those with a fashion sense, it does look unique.
To get the uniform, you need to complete the hidden Navy Hill side quest that can be accessed at the part of the map shown below.
Here's what you need to do.
Step 1: Talk to Jane Applegate
Before starting your secret mission, you need to talk to Jane Applegate, who will provide you with all of the necessary instructions.
To find Jane, travel to Foggy Bottom, which can be found in the south-western part of Washington (see the map above for exact location).
After you've arrived at the location, here's what you need to do:
- Follow the road to the west from the safe house.
- Find the point of interest indicated by an icon on your map.
- Go up the road and find the entrance to the room.
- Find the ladder that leads down into the sewers.
- Meet Jane in one of the underground rooms.
Talk to her, and she will send you to the old naval observatory on Navy Hill, where you will have to find the source of the strange signal.
Step 2: Complete the Navy Hill Mission
After you've finshed talking to Jane Applegate, a new marker will appear on your map. Follow it to the observatory building and search it.
Here is what you need to do once you're inside the building:
- Go up the stairs and remove the portrait from the wall.
- Press the button behind the portrait, which will open the secret door.
- Go up the hallway and enter the secret room.
- Enter the bunker at the end of the room.
- Collect the map behind the desk.
- Leave the room through the backdoor.
As soon as you leave the building your mission will be complete. As a reward for completing the mission, you will get a WW2 uniform.
For other The Division 2 guides at GameSkinny, be sure to check out the articles below: