All Home Ec Class Answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
The Home Ec class is an exceptional subject in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. It teaches you how to create food to advance your strengths and feats in battle. Mr. Saguaro leads this class, and you need to pass his exams to unlock his sidequests. Here are all the answers in the Home Ec Class in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, including those for the midterms and finals.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: Lesson Answers in Home Ec Class
Like with other classes, there are six lessons and an exam after the third and sixth one. If you fail your exam, don't worry; you can still retake them as often as you want.
- Question: How to receive even more meal powers?
- Answer: My choice of fillings and condiments.
- Question: What should you search for?
- Answer: Items on the ground.
- Question: What happens when a Pokemon loses all of its PP?
- Answer: Can’t use moves.
- Question: What should a young man do to increase the effectiveness of his Meal Powers?
- Answer: He should make food with other people.
- Question: What should you do if your Pokémon is dirty?
- Answer: Clean it.
- Question: There is one more thing you all like to decorate which, I must say, I find quite charming.
- Answer: Rotom Phones.
Midterm Exam Answers in Home Ec Class
There are a lot of questions in the exams of the Home Ec class that require you to understand the lessons of Mr. Saguaro fully. Here are the answers for the midterm and final exams in Home Ec class:
- Question: Which is not an effect of a picnic meal?
- Answer: Increasing Speed.
- Question: Which of the following affects the kinds of Meal Powers received from a particular meal?
- Answer: Filings and condiments.
- Question: Which of these Berries can restore a Pokémon’s HP?
- Answer: Oran Berry.
- Question: Leandro wanted his Pokemon to decide on its own when to use its item in battle, so he gave it an Oran Berry. This will work as he hopes.
- Answer: True.
- Question: If a move runs out of PP, it can no longer be used. If a Pokemon runs out of PP for all its moves, it can only sit there in frustration.
- Answer: False.
Final Exam Answers in Home Ec Class
Mr. Saguaro’s final exam is probably the easiest in the game. Below are all the answers you need to know:
- Question: Which of the following Meal Powers makes it easier to come across Shiny Pokemon?
- Answer: Sparkling Power.
- Question: Which of the following is NOT an effect of Egg Power?
- Answer: It helps hatch strong Pokemon.
- Question: What is a simple yet important tactic for increasing the effectiveness of Meal Powers?
- Answer: Make food with others.
- Question: What is the correct action to take when your adorable Pokemon become dirty?
- Answer: Pokemon Wash.
- Question: This is a question about academy rules. Should you change your uniform tops and bottoms to properly match each season?
- Answer: It doesn’t matter.
By answering all of the Home Ec Class questions correctly, not only will you be able to get five Rare Candies S. and five Rare Candies L., but you’ll also be able to apply Mr. Saguaro’s teachings while journeying through Paldea. For more on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, including more class answers guides like those for the History class, head over to our S&V tips page.
Featured image by GameSkinny.