Dead Space Remake Trophy and Achievements List
The Dead Space Remake not only sees the instantly-recognizable Isaac Clarke return to the USG Ishimura in stunning new detail on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S, but it also sees the return of some of the game's most difficult and time-consuming trophies and achievements. Whether you've taken to the darkened corridors of the game at launch or anytime after, you may be looking for a companion list of trophies and achievements to use while you play.
How Many Trophies and Achievements are in the Dead Space Remake?
There are 48 trophies in Dead Space Remake, including the platinum trophy. That means there's one less achievement (47) for fans to nab on Xbox and PC (Steam). Some were hoping that the One Gun trophy and achievement wouldn't rear its head again, but alas, fans were not spared such terrifying prospects, among finishing the game on Impossible Mode. The Peng Trophy hidden item also makes a return, netting a trophy and achievement for finding it, as well.
Here's a full list of all the trophies and achievements in the Dead Space Remake. Note that spoilers follow, specifically for the game's hidden challenges detailed at the bottom of this guide.
All Dead Space Remake Trophies and Achievements
- Concordance Officer: Collect all trophies (Platinum on PS5)
- Welcome Aboard: Complete Chapter 1 on any difficulty setting.
- Lab Rat: Complete Chapter 2 on any difficulty setting.
- All Systems Go: Complete Chapter 3 on any difficulty setting.
- Cannon Fodder: Complete Chapter 4 on any difficulty setting.
- True Believer: Complete Chapter 5 on any difficulty setting.
- Greenhouse Effect: Complete Chapter 6 on any difficulty setting.
- S.O.S.: Complete Chapter 7 on any difficulty setting.
- Strange Transmissions: Complete Chapter 8 on any difficulty setting.
- Wreckage: Complete Chapter 9 on any difficulty setting.
- Keeper of the Faith: Complete Chapter 10 on any difficulty setting.
- Betrayed: Complete Chapter 11 on any difficulty setting.
- Exodus: Complete Chapter 12 on any difficulty setting.
- Final Regeneration: Discover the Hunter's origins.
- Whole Again: Pursue Nicole's investigation.
- Set a Benchmark: Complete the game on Medium difficulty or above.
- Untouchable: Complete the game on Impossible Mode.
- Trusted Contractor: Complete New Game Plus on any difficulty mode.
- Full Arsenal: Own every weapon in the game.
- Built to Order: install every weapon upgrade.
- Autofire: Kill 30 enemies with the Pulse Rifle.
- Live with the Hot Ones: Kill 30 enemies with the Flamethrower.
- A Cut Above: Kill 30 enemies with the Ripper.
- Pusher: Kill 30 enemies with the Force Gun.
- Eviscerator: Kill 30 enemies with the Line Gun.
- Full Contact: Kill 30 enemies with the Contact Beam.
- One Gun: Beat the game using only the Plasma Cutter.
- Pack Rat: Place 25 items in storage.
- Story Teller: Collect 75 Logs.
- Legend Teller: Collect 150 Logs.
- Merchant: Collect all schematics.
- Marksman: Dismember 50 limbs.
- Surgeon: Dismember 500 limbs.
- Wishbone: Rip off a dangling limb using Kinesis.
- Raise the Stakes: Pin an enemy.
- Freeze: Use Stasis on 50 enemies.
- Backbreaker: Kill 10 enemies with a stomp attack.
- Maxed Out: Fully Upgrade all weapons and equipment.
- There's Always Peng!: Find the Peng Treasure.
Hidden Trophies and Achievements
- Front Toward Enemy: Survive the Shooting Gallery.
- Z-Baller: Complete Level 6 in Zero-G Basketball.
- Full Clearance: Create the Master Security Override.
- Brute Force: Kill a Brute.
- Exterminator: Kill the Leviathan.
- Get Off My Ship!: Kill the Leviathan Remnant.
- Mindless Prey: Kill the Hive Mind.
- Marked: Pick up a Marker Fragment for the first time.
- Reunion: See the alternative ending on any difficulty mode.
Those are all of the trophies and achievements for the Dead Space Remake. If you're looking for additional help during your time on the USG Ishimura, head over to our Dead Space Remake guides hub right here.
Featured image via EA.