For Honor Guide: Peacekeeper Info and Tips
The Peacekeeper is a dual-wielding Assassin for the Knights in For Honor. She uses a sword and dagger, and has multiple bleeds she can apply to the enemy -- similar to the Samurai's Nobushi. Peacekeepers are fast fighters that work best by applying pressure to the enemy with quick stabs, then backing off.
Peacekeepers were also recently buffed, mostly to fix a bug with one of their attacks, but this is sure to cause more people to try them out. I'll go over how to play this character to give you an advantage over other Peacekeepers that may not know exactly how they work.
If you want general help with the game and other Hero guides, check out my For Honor Beginner Tips and Tricks.
This guide will go everything you need to know about the Peacekeeper in For Honor, including:
- Peacekeeper Basics - Specific mechanics the Peacekeeper uses, as well as her moves
- Peacekeeper Gear - Suggested stats to shoot for when equipping gear
- Peacekeeper Tips - Extra tips for playing this hero at a higher level
- Twisting Blades - Light Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Dervish Strikes - Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Sword Dance - Heavy Attack, Heavy Attack
- Slipping Lunge - Press Guardbreak while Sprinting
- Deep Gouge - Heavy Attack, Light Attack
- The first hit must connect to do the second hit.
- The second hit causes the opponent to Bleed for additional damage.
- Dashing Thrust - Dodge forward, Heavy Attack
- Sidestep Strike - Dodge to the side, Heavy Attack
- Stab - Guardbreak, up to 3 Light Attacks
- In order to hit more than once, you must time each stab as soon as you hit the enemy.
- Riposting Stab - Deflect, Light Attack
- Earn more Renown in 1v1 fights, killing enemy Heroes, and getting killing streaks.
- Defense: Reflex - Guard Stance only remains active for a short time.
- Deflect - Dodge in the direction of an incoming Attack just before impact to Deflect it.
- Dagger Cancel - Cancel any Heavy Attack startup with a Light Attack.
- This causes a Bleed.
Peacekeepers are assassins, so they definitely benefit from offensive stats like Attack and Revenge mode Attack. I would choose those over things like Defense, and just try to kill the enemy quickly.
- Weapon Part 1 - Attack followed by Defense.
- Weapon Part 2 - Revenge Mode Gain by Defense and Revenge Mode Defense.
- Feat Cooldown is not a bad idea either to get things like the Catapult earlier.
- Weapon Part 3 - Revenge Mode Attack
- Helm - I would go with Revenge Mode Duration, followed by Exhaustion Recovery.
- If you have problems with Bleeds and other Debuffs, try Debuff Resistance.
- Chest - Execution Health Regen is fantastic, especially for Assassins, but Sprint Speed can also be helpful to catch people that run away -- like Orochi.
- Arms - Block Damage Resistance or Stamina Regen
Other Peacekeeper Tips
Learn the Art of the Bleed
Peacekeepers are not quite on the level of Nobushi, but they can cause Bleeds just as easily. The go-to is the Guardbreak into 3 quick stabs. Each of these stabs now cause Bleed and stack like they were supposed to, so they are even better now.
The Dagger cancel and stab after deflect is really helpful as well.
You may be an assassin, but sometimes you can't just go all stabby stabby. Learning when to Parry and Block can let you survive long enough to get Revenge Mode and take out a hard-to-kill enemy.
Getting good at Deflect will also let you apply more pressure and Bleeds to the enemy. This can slowly take down an enemy, even if you can't go on the offensive.
Those are all the tips I have for playing Berserker in For Honor. Let me know if you have any tips of your own, or questions about anything else!