Dying Light 2 Trophies and Achievements List
There are a whopping 58 trophies and 57 achievements in Dying Light 2. And it will take a long time to unlock them all by yourself: after 50 hours, we've yet to discover all of the DL2's 250 collectibles.
Though this isn't a trophy or achievement guide, it does list out all of the trophies and achievements as a companion for your time in Old Villedor and the Central Loop. You know, just in case you don't want to have to switch back and forth between screens while playing.
With that said, there are MAJOR story spoilers in this list. Proceed with extreme caution if you don't want a single campaign beat spoiled. You can explore Villedor after completing the Dying Light 2 prologue, so you don't have to complete every side quest, find every collectible, or activate every facility on your first run.
Here's the full list with their in-game descriptions from Techland.
All Dying Light Trophies and Achievements
- Pilgrim's Path: Unlock every trophy (PS4/PS5 platinum).
- Into the Unknown: Reach Villedor.
- First Shot: Use an inhibitor for the first time.
- Herzlich Wilkommen!: Enter the Bazaar
- Under Pressure: Activate your first Water Tower.
- On the Trail of the Enemy: Learn Waltz's location.
- Light in the Darkness: Activate your first Electrical Substation.
- Get Outta My House!: Defeat the Renegades attacking the Fish Eye.
- Debris and Ashes: Reach the Observatory.
- We Will Be Heard!: Restore the radio broadcast tower.
- Known Associate: Learn the whereabouts of Veronika Ryan.
- Brush with Death: Wake up after the missile strike.
- Going Down: Enter the X-13 elevator.
- Family First: Find your sister.
- Your World, Your Rules: Complete the game with any ending.
- Municipal Services: Assign all Facilities.
- Tunnel Entrance: Activate your first Metro Station.
- Tube Map: Activate all Metro Stations.
- Sancho Panza: Activate your first Windmill.
- Tickets, Please!: Use a Metro Station for Fast Travel.
- Don Quixote: Activate all Windmills
- Can't You Read the Signs?: Collect all Inhibitors hidden in GRE Quarantines.
- Find Anything Interesting?: Open all Airdrops.
- It Wasn't That Hard, Was It?: Defeat your first GRE Anomaly.
- Revenants: Defeat all GRE Anomalies.
- Flag Burning: Clear your first Bandit Camp.
- Ban Hammer: Clear all Bandit Camps.
- You Never Forget Your First...: Craft your first item.
- Oh, So This Is How It Works!: Modify your weapon for the first time.
- A Friend in Need...: Help 50 survivors in Encounters.
- Parkour Master: Achieve maximum Parkour Proficiency.
- Combat Master: Achieve maximum Combat Proficiency.
- Boot Licker: Reach City Alignment 7 for any faction.
- Who Wants To Be a...: Collect 1,000,000 in Old World Money.
- Man On a Mission: Meet all of your Sparker love interests.
- Ultramarathon: Travel at least 960km.
- After the Fall: Fall from a combined height of at least 10,994 meters.
- Good Night & Good Luck: Survive your first night.
- Can't Touch This!: Kill 20 enemies in a row with melee weapons without taking damage.
- Night Hunter: Kill a Volatile.
- Death From Afar: Kill a Spitter using a ranged weapon.
- Tanning Salon: Use the UV Flashlight to kill a Viral.
- Terminal Headache: Perform 50 headshots with a ranged weapon.
- Slowpoke!: Lose the maximum level of Chase.
- Being All Social: Join a co-op session.
- That's Teamwork!: Kill 100 enemies while playing with at least 2 other players.
- Lightning Reflexes: Perform a Perfect Block 10 times in a row without taking damage.
- Modder: Modify your weapon at least 50 times.
- Fit as a Fiddle: Max out your Health.
- Ironheart: Max out your Stamina.
- You're Going Down!: Perform 50 takedowns.
- Don't Look Up: Perform Smash on at least 50 enemies.
- Get the Point?: Kill 50 enemies with a Spear
- True Nightrunner: Complete all Nightrunner Trials.
- Bing Bang Boom!: Perform an Air Kick after a Double Wall Run.
- Archivist: Find all Collectible Notes.
- Audiophile: Find all Collectible Recordings
- Street Art Aficionado: Discover all Graffiti Tage Collectibles.
And those are all of the trophies and achievements in Dying Light 2. For more guides that help you find all of the Metro Stations or GRE Anomalies, for example, consider taking a look at our DL2 guides hub here.