Injustice (Mobile) - Rebirth Raven Challenge Mode
Christmas is here and players of Injustice: Gods Among Us get to unwrap a new Challenge Mode gift.
Rebirth Raven is a potent addition with a powerful new passive ability, Demonic Pact. As Raven tags in, she power-drains her opponent (if they have more power built-up that she does).
And when she's teamed with the other Rebirth characters (like Wally West and Jessica Cruz), she will get triple energy per critical hit.
Daddy's Little Girl
For each set of battles you win, you get a piece of Rebirth Raven's wardrobe (Blades, Cloak, Belt, Hood, Feather). If you complete all five challenges, then Raven joins your Injustice coven (Collection).
There are 63 battles ahead of you, so here's this pirate Amazon's tips:
- Challenge 1: Bronze Characters Only -- Many Bronze characters, like Green Lantern, Deathstroke, Nightwing or Flash, have great 2nd attacks.
- Challenge 2: Black Adam Must Be On Your Team -- Adam's base ability to turn enemy attacks back on themselves when he tags in makes him great in the second slot. And his first attack, Electric Burst, can be very effective.
- Challenge 3: Bronze or Silver Characters Only -- Many Bronze characters at high levels can compete with Silvers thought I love Silver Bane and Doomsday for the 2nd Level Attacks.
- Challenge 4: Harley Quinn Must Be On Your Team -- The psycho girlfriend is a good support character at all levels, including the new Suicide Squad version. All versions have solid 1st level attacks, though I'm never been a fan of her Bag of Tricks 2nd Attack.
- Challenge 5: Lex Luthor Be On Your Team -- Lex is primarily a power drainer with decent 2nd level attacks. Put him up front or bring him to rob the AI of their big attacks. Fortunately, there are Bronze, Silver and Gold versions of him out there.
A Little Something for Your Superhero Stocking
Remember, you don't need to complete all the challenges to win something. There are still goodies to be had by just trying your best.
- 24 Fights Won -- Free Bronze Booster Pack (worth 8,000 credits)
- 36 Fights Won -- +15,000 Power Credits
- 48 Fights Won -- Free Silver Booster Pack (worth 35,000 credits)
NOTE: This Challenge Mode ends Jan. 5th.
For those who aren't fans of what Cartoon Network has done with the Teen Titans, Benjamin Percy and Jonboy Meyers used The Rebirth series to take the Titans in a whole new direction.
Now being led by Damien Wayne's Robin, the old members are getting some makeovers. Like this new version of Raven.
But, she's still the daughter of a demon (Trigon) and still dealing with keeping her emotion in check so she can control her immense magical powers.
This incarnation of Rachel Roth will be a welcome addition to the Rebirth series of Injustice characters.
What would you like to see added to Injustice in 2017? Are you excited for the new Injustice 2 console game coming out next year?