One Piece Odyssey: How to Get the Traveling Outfit Set
One Piece Odyssey is finally released with a new Traveling Outfit cosmetics set, which includes a pre-timeskip costumes and a few other cool bonuses. This set is designed for a number of characters, such as Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Nami, Chopper, and Robin.
Our guide will provide you with tips on how to get the Traveling Outfit set in One Piece Odyssey.
How to Get the Traveling Outfit Set
The Traveling Outfit set is not just a collection of costumes, but also a bundle of extra items, including:
- 10 Energy Apples.
- 10 Excite Apples.
- 3 Golden Jellies.
- 100,000 Berries.
Currently, this set is available exclusively to players who've pre-ordered either the Standard or Deluxe editions of the game. Players who had no such opportunity will be able to purchase the Traveling Outfit set at a later date, though that date has yet to be announced.
If you have pre-ordered one of the mentioned game versions, then expect to receive a special code on your e-mail. Follow these steps to redeem this code:
- Go to one of the following webpages:
- Click on the "Redeem Code" button.
- Enter your special code for Traveling Outfit set.
- Confirm by pressing "Redeem".
Once this is done the cosmetics set will become available from the start of the game. However, players should also be aware of the following circumstances:
- The content and specifications of the set may be subject to change without notice.
- Some scenes and performances in the game may not reflect the costume changes.
- Players may need to update the game before the new content become available.
That's everything you need to know on how to get the Traveling Outfit in One Piece Odyssey, and stay tuned for more tips and tricks articles.
Featured image via Bandai Namco