Final Fantasy XV Guide: How to Find Debased Coins and What to do With Them
Getting money in real life is hard. You need to find a job, earn a salary and so on… luckily, in video games, this task is a bit easier, but some games still find a way to make it hard. Final Fantasy XV is an example.
This game features debased coins, rare old money that the player may sell or use to create the “Expericast”, a spell that allows players to gain more experience points while playing under its influence.
In order to create a balanced experience; however, the developers made sure these coins were hard to find, but we know that you want to grow as powerful as possible and show to the developers who is the boss.
With this in mind, we will tell you the secret you clicked in this article to discover.
Where to find Debased coins?
You can find this item in the dungeons. The majority of the coins will be behind closed doors and you will need a long journey to be able to open them. Here is how:
- Get the key to unlock the doors once you beat the game.
- Return to Resorath Basin, located up North in your map.
- Talk to an old woman named Ezma.
- If you have finished the main game and completed the optional dungeons, the old woman will give you the dungeon seal key, which will unlock all of the doors in the dungeons.
This may sound like a lot of work to capture these precious coins, but there also are coins scattered throughout the game, which are a lot more accessible.
Easier ways to find your precious ring coin:
- The first place you can find one is in Hammerhead station. You can find it between parked cars and a bus.
- Head south from the station and go to Longwythe Rest Area. You can easily spot six silos. You can find two coins next to them. One on a pile of rubble and the other beside a car.
- The other coin is hidden in another town, Altissia. Go there.
- The coin is near the gondola, close to a metal statue.
We hope this guide helps you to find the good stuff you are looking as you slash your way through the enemies.
As you will need to navigate through dungeons to find the coins you look for, be sure to check the guide on how to find the Crestholm Channels and if you need help with other goals in the game, let us know. We’ll be glad to help!