Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: All Secret Raid Boss Locations
Four secret raid bosses await in the Chaos Chamber in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, which can be unlocked by solving an extremely elaborate puzzle involving hidden runes. Once these runes are found and activated, you will get the chance to earn some cool rewards.
Our guide will provide you with tips on how to find all secret raid boss locations in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, as well as give step-by-step instructions on how to defeat them.
All Secret Raid Bosses in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
Step 1: Activate the Yellow Rune
Yellow Rune is the first rune you will find in the Featured Run from the Dragon Lord. It unlocks the Bunnidhog boss fight that will come later in the game.
In order to unlock the Yellow Rune you need to follow these steps:
- Start a Featured Run.
- Defeat all enemies during the first combat wave.
- Approach the arena with Dragon Lord.
- Look out for the Yellow Rune on top of the stairs.
Now you need to activate the rune in order to unlock the secret boss:
- Interact with the Yellow Rune.
- Shoot the rock that spawns out of the rune.
- When the rock is destroyed, another rune will appear.
- Shoot this rune until it is destroyed.
Step 2: Activate the Green Rune
The second rune is the Green Rune, which unlocks the Barkenstein secret raid boss.
Follow these steps to unlock the Green Rune:
- Continue the Featured Run from the Dragon Lord.
- Defeat all enemies during the 7th combat wave.
- Approach the center of the arena.
- Look out for the Green Rune on the wall left of D20 dice.
Once you locate the rune, interact with it and follow these steps:
- Wait for a mushroom to spawn.
- Jump on it to release spores.
- Shoot all spores that turn purple before they fall to the ground.
- Once a rune appears, shoot at it.
Step 3: Activate the Blue Rune
The third and final rune is the Blue Rune, which unlocks the Gloopathoth secret raid boss.
You need to do the following to activate the Blue Rune:
- Start a Normal Run.
- Defeat all enemies in the room.
- Approach the exit portal.
- Look out for the Blue Rune on the wall nearby.
Once you interact with the rune, you need to solve the puzzle:
- Follow the three ice orbs spawning from the rune.
- Keep following the rune to a single water orb.
- Approch the ice orbs again, and stand on the icy ground.
- Once a new orb spawns, go back to the water orb.
- Let the ice orb follow you.
- When the ice orb touches the water orb, shoot at it.
- Defeat the Normal Run boss.
Step 4: Enter the Red Portal
When the arena is finally clear and all three runes have been activated, you need to do the following:
- Break the D20 dice in the center of the arena.
- Once the portals appear, enter the Red Portal.
- Speak to The Maker.
- When the cutscene is over, start the fight.
Step 5: Defeat Barkenstein Boss
Barkenstein, Keeper of Nature is the first secret raid boss you encounter in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
Follow these steps to defeat the Barkenstein boss:
- Shoot all purple spores that boss spawns before they fall to the ground.
- Once he approaches you, look out for runes on his legs.
- Shoot these runes to stagger him.
- Shoot directly at him, once he is staggered.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until the boss is dead.
Step 6: Defeat Bunnidhogg Boss
Bunnidhogg, Keeper of the Sands is the second secret raid boss you will fight after defeating Barkenstein.
This boss doesn't have a clear step-by-step structure like the previous one, but you can use the following tips to beat Bunnidhogg:
- Take cover behind the stones each time the boss activates the blinding light.
- Shoot the rune above the boss to stagger him, and then shoot directly at him to deal damage.
- In case the boss takes cover underground, shoot the rune on the surface to make him crawl out.
Step 7: Deafeat Gloopathoth Boss
The third secret raid boss is Gloopathoth, Keeper of the Abyss, who can be defeated by following a specific pattern. Here's what you need to do:
- Wait for the boss to spawn ice and fire orbs
- Run to the water orb, dodging the fire orbs
- Let any of the ice orbs follow you to the water orb
- When the ice orb touches the water orb, shoot at it to stagger the boss
- Once the boss is staggered, shoot directly at him
- Repeat steps 1-5 until the boss is dead
Step 8: Defeat The Maker Boss
The Maker, or Tiny Tina herself, is the final secret raid boss, who can be fought only if you've been able to defeat all three previous secret raid bosses in a single run. Otherwise, she will not spawn for you to fight.
Just like Bunnidhogg, there is no clear pattern of beating this boss, but here are the most important tips you can use:
- Shoot the Void Bunnies and use melee attacks on the orbs, which she spawns constantly.
- Once she rolls a dice above her head, this will spawn statues that shoot laser beams at you, so destroy the statues and dodge the beams.
- Shoot directly at The Maker whenever you get the chance until her HP depletes completely.
When The Maker is defeated, the players will be rewarded with the following items:
- 2x Legendary Weapons
- 2000 Kwartz Crystals
If you weren't able to unlock The Maker, but managed to beat the first three secret raid bosses, then you will be only rewarded with the crystals.
- Online Not Working: Connection Error Lost Fix
- How to Change Appearance & Banner
- Best Non-Legendary Weapons Tier List
Those are all secret raid boss locations in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. Also, be sure to visit our dedicated hub page for more Tiny Tina's Wonderlands tips and tricks articles.