How to Claim Free Valorant Loot Drops with Prime Gaming
Riot Games have recently announced that they will be collaborating with Amazon to give out free Valorant loot drops exclusively for Prime Gaming users.
Since many of Valorant's skins and buddies cost a lot of money in-game, fans and players certainly welcome these complimentary drops. Even at $119 a year, a Prime subscription can outweigh the individual cost of skins and buddies.
Here's how you can claim your rewards. You'll first need to connect your Valorant account to your Prime Gaming Account.
How to Link Your Valorant Account to Prime Gaming
All players with an active Prime Gaming subscription can access these drops. But before that, you will need to connect your Riot Games account to your Twitch account.
- Go to the Riot Games website and log in
- Sign in to your Twitch account
- Go to profile and open settings
- Find the Riot Games tab in the connections settings
- Click on Connect and Authorize
Once you have successfully connected your account with Twitch, you can start collecting your free loot.
How to Get Valorant Prime Rewards In-Game
- After the rewards are live, visit the Twitch Prime Gaming website and open the Valorant page
- Log in to your Twitch account (which has an active Prime Gaming subscription)
- Click on the "Claim Now" button to get your rewards
- Launch Valorant and check under the Collections tab to see all your rewards
Prime Gaming releases new drops for the players to claim in Valorant every month. These rewards can be equipped anytime.
Prime Gaming Valorant Rewards for August 2021
Rewards will only be active for a limited period of time and players will not be able to redeem last month's reward with their current subscription.
There will be new rewards coming out every month and everyone can claim them without spending a single penny from their pockets.