Injustice (Mobile) Animated Batman Beyond Challenge Mode
The first Injustice: Gods Among Us Challenge Mode of 2015 - Animated Batman Beyond. It's an interesting choice since the Godfall Superman Challenge just ended, but another Bruce Timm-inspired character makes him only the game's 2nd 'animated' character.
However, unlike the Red Son characters, the Animated set does not have shared passive powers. Animated Harley Quinn boosts her teammates similar to other Harley versions, but Animated Batman Beyond boosts all of his own special attacks for a short time.
He does have a strong starting health and power rating, though. And nothing wrong with adding another Batman to your team.
Frame by Frame
Earning Batman means overcoming of a series of five challenges. Complete them all, and you can attempt a more challenging Expert version, then go for Nightmare level. You have until January 19th.
Each set of battles you win, you get a part of Batman Beyond's futuristic gear (Batmobile, Taser, Mask, Batarang and Belt). Once you have won all five challenges, a Gold Level Animated Batman Beyond is added to your collection.
But, you don't have to complete all of the battles to win a prize:
- 24 Fights Won - Free Bronze Booster Pack (worth 8,000 credits)
- 36 Fights Won - +15,000 Power Credits
- 48 Fights Won - Free Silver Booster Pack (worth 35,000 credits)
A few tips on what you're in for, but feel free to try your own tactics:
- Challenge 1: Bronze Characters Only - I'm a creature of habit. Nightwing or Luthor up front to deflect, Deathstroke for special attacks.
- Challenge 2: Harley Quinn Must Be On Your Team - All Harley's support their teammates, especially her puddin' - Mista' J.
- Challenge 3: Bronze or Silver Characters Only - Similar to Challenge 1, Nightwing or Luthor to drain, Bane or Cyborg have great 2nd attacks.
- Challenge 4: Bane Must Be On Your Team - With two gold and two silver Bane's, any are good support. All four have strong 2nd attacks as well.
- Challenge 5: Joker Must Be On Your Team - Either Gold Joker's passive make them good characters to start since their demise boosts your team or puts a hurt on the enemy.
The Tomorrow Knight
The idea of Batman is immortal, but Bruce Wayne isn't. Sometime in the near future (2019, in the series), Bruce decided he could no longer don the cape and cowl after a heart attack scare. Twenty years later, enter Terry McGinnis, a high school loner who's father is killed by Wayne Industries evil new CEO.
Discovering Bruce's secret, Terry steals a prototype Batsuit and heads off in pursuit of revenge.
Eventually, the two come to a working agreement with Terry as the new Batman and Bruce Wayne guiding him from the Batcave with his wealth of knowledge and equipment in support. And becoming a bit of a father figure to the struggling Terry.
Later, a Justice League Unlimited episode revealed Terry was actually Bruce's biological son; a product of a secret project conducted by Amanda Waller. She planned to create a new Batman should something had happened to the former Justice League member. In the end however, Terry became Neo-Gotham's new Dark Knight purely by coincidence.
amberscottFebruary 10, 2015, 12:43 amI just love everything about animation and this batman animation is an icing on the cake and I would really love to create something similar. Also you can view some of my work at http://platinumplatypus.com online.