Multiversus Best Combos Guide
All characters in Multiversus have plenty of combos that can be used to a great extent by players at various stages of their match-ups. Our guide will show you the best and most recognizable combos for each character in Multiversus.
Best Combos in Multiversus
Arya Stark's Backstab Uppercut Combo
This powerful combo utilizes the Knife Thrower move, which allows Arya to teleport and chain attacks in an unexpected manner.
- Side Special + Side Attack + Up Special + Up Attack + Side Attack + Up Attack.
Batman's Horizontal Vertical Combo
If you get tired of constantly throwing batarangs, use this combo to apply Weakened to your opponent in addition to plenty of damage.
- Down Attack + Side Attack + Aerial Up Attack + Aerial Up Special.
Bugs Bunny's Vertical Air Combo
This amazing combo utilizes all the best moves that Bugs Bunny holds in his pockets, ultimately throwing opponents into the air like dry leaves.
- Side Attack + Up Attack + Aerial Down Attack + Up Attack + Aerial Neutral Attack + Aerial Up Special.
Finn's Backpack Uppercut Combo
It is no secret that Finn's backpack deals massive amounts of damage. It is used to its max with this combo, basically knocking opponents out.
- Aerial Down Attack + Up Attack + Aerial Side Attack + Aerial Up Special.
Garnet's Ground Down Combo
Tired of chasing opponents? Use this combo for the widest range, inflicting around 50 points of damage if done right.
- Down Special + Down Attack + Side Attack + Side Special + Down Special.
Harley Quinn's Side Air Combo
Harley has plenty of complex combos that don't always give satisfying results, but not this one. It's super straightforward and ends up igniting opponents on fire.
- Neutral Special (2x) + Side Attack (4x) + Up Attack + Short or High Jump + Aerial Up Attack + Jump + Aerial Up Special (2x).
Iron Giant's Air Ground Combo
Unlike Harley Quinn, Iron Giant has only a few good combos, and this one is probably the most balanced and universal of them all.
- Aerial Side Attack + Side Attack + Side Special + Up Special.
Jake's Down Aerial Combo
Would you like to swallow and spit your opponents out again and again? Here's your chance with this repeatable combo.
- Aerial Down Attack + Neutral Special + Neutral Attack.
LeBron's Ground Air Combo
What LeBron is really good at is throwing opponents off the map. With the help of this combo you'll be able to do it every time.
- Aerial Down Attack + Down Attack + Side Attack (3x) + Side Special.
Reindog's Spike Combo
Here is another great combo for pushing opponents off the map, and dealing solid damage in the process.
- Aerial Side Attack + Side Attack + Side Special + Aerial Down Attack.
Shaggy's Ground Air Combo
Aerial control is where Shaggy excels and this combo is the proof of that. It starts on the ground, but ends up high in the air.
- Aerial Down Attack + Down Attack + Up Special + Aerial Up Attack + Aerial Up Special.
Steven's Ground Air Combo
Steven Universe has access to a special shield platform, which can be used in this combo to lift himself up in the air way above everyone else.
- Aerial Down Attack + Up Attack + Up Special + Aerial Up Attack.
Superman's Aerial Grab Combo
Aerial Grab is one of the best Superman's moves. This combo allows you to execute it properly every time.
- Down Attack + Up Attack + Aerial Up Special + Aerial Side Special.
Taz's Horizontal Combo
If you're sick of Taz-nados and want to try something as effective but totally different, then try this combo out.
- Aerial Down Attack + Down Attack + Side Attack + Neutral Attack.
Tom'n'Jerry's Horizontal Combo
This simple yet effective combo can build up a lot of damage, if you can keep chaining these attacks one after another.
- Aerial Down Attack + Down Attack + Side Attack + Up Attack.
Velma's Ground Side Combo
Velma is known for having a short range, but this combo exploits this seeming drawback to the best effect.
- Aerial Down Attack + Side Attack (2x) + Side Special + Up Attack.
Wonder Woman's Ground Air Combo
While Steven makes his shield to lift himself, Wonder Woman uses her shield to lift opponents into the air and deal damage.
- Aerial Down Attack + Aerial Up Attack + Up Special + Aerial Up Attack.
- Multiversus: Best Perks for Offense, Defense, and Utility
- Multiversus: How to Unlock Ranked
- Multiversus: How to Farm Gold Fast
- Multiversus Best Characters Tier List
- Multiversus: How to Unlock Characters
Those are the best combos in Multiversus. For more, click the links or visit our dedicated Multiversus guides page.