Warhammer 40k: Darktide — Long Bomb Achievement Guide
There are many achievements in Warhammer 40k: Darktide that require players to really show their skill and ability of perfect controls. But there is not one achievement in he game as hard as the "Long Bomb" Penance.
Our guide will provide you with tips on how to get the Long Bomb achievement in Warhammer 40k: Darktide, including a short list of maps that are most suitable for this penance.
Go Far Up and Aim High
In order to get the Long Bomb achievement, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Use Sharpshooter class.
- Use Frag Grenade.
- Hit at least five enemies at once.
- Grenade must not bounce off the floor.
The most important condition for this achievement is to not let the frag grenade to bounce off, which is what makes this Penance so difficult. The solution is to find a tall spot and aim really high before throwing the grenade.
Such specific conditions can be met only on a handful of maps, but the best ones for the Long Bomb achievement are:
- Chasm Station HL-16-11: Assassination.
- Chasm Logistratum: Raid.
Both Chasm maps are very spacious and have no ceilings. Also mobs tend to spawn in groups, which is good for quick kills.
In order to complete this penance players need to do the following:
- Wait for a group of at least five enemies to spawn in a single spot.
- Find an ascension in a distance, which allows you to aim at the group of mobs from afar and above.
- Prepare a frag grenade and aim at an angle of at least 50 degrees above the mobs (depends on your distance).
- Once you're ready, release the grenade.
If you did everything right, there is a decent chance that your grenade will hit the mobs without bouncing off the floor. Try to adjust your distance and your aiming angle, and try again in case the first attempt wasn't successful.
That's all you need to know on how to get the Long Bomb Penance achievement in Warhammer 40k: Darktide. Be sure to check out the rest of Warhammer 40k: Darktide guides right here.