ArcheAge Skill Set Guide - Auramancy
With the way the ArcheAge class system works, players will need to know what each skill set brings to the table. In my first series of ArcheAge guides I'll cover each skill set and what they offer.
Auramancy specializes in Magic Defense. With several ways to absorb damage, most of which centers on magic sources, Auramancy excels with Defense, Vitalism, and Songcraft. My fourth character is a Cleric, which combines Vitalism, Auramancy, and Songcraft into a full-time healer. The Absorb Damage passive will benefit any build, so don't rule it out for your damage builds either.
Here I'll list all the skills of and what they do. I'll split the lists up between active skills and passive skills to make the list easier to read.
These are your attacks, heals, or defensive abilities depending on the skill set.
- Thwart: Decreases Move Speed by 30%, skill damage and attack speed by 10%, and healing effectiveness by 35%. Also inflicts Shaken on enemies within 6 meters for 3 seconds. Grants the caster 1 stack of inspired, which can stack up to 3 times.
- Comet's Boon: Fires a flash of light that deals Physical Damage to all enemies hit. Increases the Move Speed of all allies it passes.
- Conversion Shield: Creates an energy shield for 9 seconds. Converts 26% of Magic Damage to health. Does not trigger a global cooldown.
- Vicious Implosion: Triggers a sudden, powerful implosion, pulling enemies within 10 meters towards you and dealing Magic Damage.
- Teleportation: Teleports caster 15 meters ahead. Can't teleport through walls or other solid objects. Can't be used while Snared.
- Health Lift: Increases health for 30 minutes. Works on caster or ally.
- Meditate: Restores 4% of max mana per second for 9 seconds through meditation. Prevents movement or other actions.
- Shrug It Off: Cancels all Stun and Impale effects. Grants immunity to Stun and Impale for 7 seconds.
- Liberation: Grants immunity to Shackle and Silence for 20 seconds.
- Leech: Interrupts an enemy's spell and inflicts Sleep for 14 seconds. Has a high chance to steal a buff from the target. Enemies will wake upon taking damage. Sleep duration reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Protective Wings: Grants immunity from all damage to allies within 5 meters of the caster.
Passive skills require a certain amount of skill points used within the set to allow point allocation into them. Passive skills buff the skill set once you unlock them, allowing for easier combat. In addition to the skill's effect, I'll list how many spent points are needed before you can allocate points to the passive skill.
- Absorb Damage: Converts 7% of received damage to health. (Requires 2 points spent in Auramancy.)
- Hearten: Doubles the duration of Inspire. (Requires 3 points spent in Auramancy.)
- Unassailable: Decreases all damage by 3% and grants 1% chance to become invincible for 3 seconds. (Requires 5 points spent in Auramancy.)
- Improved Targeting: Increases Melee Accuracy by 3% and Magic Critical Rate by 2%. (Requires 6 points spent in Auramancy.)
- Teleportation Discipline: Has a 50% chance to eliminate Recall cooldown and allow consecutive Recalls. (Requires 7 points spent in Auramancy.)
I hope this gives a clear view of what the Auramancy skill set offers your build. For more guides on ArcheAge check my content directory.