Mass Effect Andromeda Guide: Fusion Mod Info and Locations
Mass Effect: Andromeda has plenty of mods and other customization options you use do to make your character unique. One of these methods is adding a Fusion mod to your chest armor. These are unique mods that you can only get by completing certain things in the game, and you only get one of each.
Each of these mods gives a bonus to some area, and reduces another. Luckily, there is a Cryo Pod perk you can unlock that will reduce the negative effects by half. I'm going to list what each Fusion Mod does and where to get them.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Fusion Mods & How to Get Them
Vault and Misc. Mods
These are mods that you get by completing vaults on each planet, or completing something through a quest.
Mod of Shielding
- +50% increased shields, but reduces health by 50%
- Get it after completing the Eos vault.
Mod of Resistance
- +20 damage resistance, but reduces health by 50 when you evade.
- Get it after completing the Voeld vault.
Mod of Robotics
- +25% increased Construct Health and Damage, but reduces shields by 50%.
- Get it after completing the Havarl vault.
Mod of Adrenaline
- Recharges powers when you get a kill, but reduces power recharge speed by 50% otherwise.
- You need to complete A Dying Planet quest, then read Addison's email. Go to the Remnant console on the map to solve a puzzle.
- This unlocks a gravity well that will take you to a room with the mod.
Mod of Rapid Deployment
- +50% power recharge speed, but reduces weapon damage by 30%.
- Get it after completing the Kadara vault.
Mod of Rupture
- +25% headshot/weak point damage, but reduces weapon clip size by 70%.
- Get it after completing the Elaaden vault.
Mod of Health
- +100% health, but reduces shields by 50%.
- Get it after defeating the Archon's Sword at the Remnant City.
Architect Mods & How To Get Them
These are mods you get by defeating Architects. Architects are huge remnants that you can find on each outpost planet. They require a quest to unlock them.
Mod of Biotic Mastery
- +30% biotic power damage, but reduces all other damage by 20%.
- Get it after defeating the Eos Architect.
Mod of Hovering
- +100% hover duration, but reduces weapon damage by 30%.
- Get it after defeating the Voeld Architect.
Mod of Battering
- +30% melee damage, but reduces all other damage by 20%.
- You get this one after defeating the Kadara Architect.
Mod of Tech Mastery
- +30% tech power damage, but reduces all other damage by 20%.
- Get it after defeating the Elaaden Architect.
That's all for my guide on all the fusion mods in Mass Effect :Andromeda. Let me know if you have any questions!