Yo-Kai Watch 2: How to Unlock the Infinite Inferno
The Infinite Inferno is a bonus dungeon in Yo-Kai Watch 2. It has bosses and high level Yo-Kai to fight orbefriend. You can get to it after you completed the story, but it takes a bit to get to if you don't know where to look.
I'm going to help by letting you know exactly how to unlock the Infinite Inferno and how to get there.
This guide will go over how to unlock the Infinite Inferno dungeon in Yo-Kai Watch 2 including:
- How to Unlock and Get to the Infinite Inferno - What you need to unlock and where you need to go.
- Infinite Inferno Basics - Some info on how the dungeon works.
How to Unlock and Get to the Infinite Inferno
Once you complete the story, you will get a conversation with Hovernyan about time and how the Infinite Inferno might be open.
Now you need to head to Breezy Hills.
- Head to Stone House, which is in the most northeastern part of the town.
- Talk to the man there for a conversation, then start to leave the house.
- You will get stopped by a woman, who will give you a key to a shack.
Now you have what you need to unlock the Infinite Inferno. Getting there is a little tricky if you don't know where to look.
- Head to Shoten Temple in Blossom Heights.
- When you get there, head to the west and you will see a break in the railing that you can go through to a secret path.
- If you go there before the the story is over, it is blocked.
- When you head through, keep going past the Prayer's Peak Tunnel to the other side.
- You will see a Shack, which you can use the key to unlock.
- Head down the ladder to enter the Infinite Inferno dungeon.
Infinite Inferno Basics
This dungeon has high level enemies and you start in the first circle.
When you first get there, the enemies will be common, but still over level 50.
- Doors will teleport you to another side of the dungeon, you can look on the map to see the pathways.
- You will find bosses to fight. Defeating them will unlock more parts of the dungeon, as well as the chance to befriend them.
You can also unlock more levels of Boss Rush for the Springdale Sports Club by defeating enough bosses in the Infinite Inferno.
That's all for my guide on unlocking the Infinite Inferno in Yo-Kai Watch 2. Let me know if you have any questions!