GTA 5 Jantsuu Tower Guide: How to Get the Tallest Building
Skyscrapers are some of the most exciting structures in Grand Theft Auto's Los Santos. The tallest buildings in the game are the main attraction for players who like to show off extreme stunts, such as jumping off the top floor. But now there's a new tallest building in GTA 5: the Jantsuu Tower.
This GTA 5 Jantsuu Tower guide will show you how to get this tallest building in Grand Theft Auto 5 and its exact location. The building is actually a mod created by Jantsuu, a regular GTA 5 YouTuber. This is his first mod, and it offers quite a few opportunities for all the GTA 5 enthusiasts.
How to Get the Tallest Building in GTA 5
Jantsuu Tower mod can be downloaded on the official GTA 5 mods page right here. Once you have the archive loaded, you need to set up the required tools for this mod to work properly.
Follow these steps to install the tools for Jantsuu Tower mod in GTA 5:
- Download and install OpenIV tool from official GTA 5 mods page
- Install ASI Loader from OpenIV ASI Manager
- Install OpenIV.ASI from OpenIV ASI Manager
- Download and install Ragdoll script from official GTA 5 mods page
Once you have all the tools set up, follow these steps to install the Jantsuu Mod itself:
- Start OpenIV app and go to Edit mode
- Go to "\Mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\" folder on your PC
- Copy the downloaded "jtower" folder from the mod archive into "dlcpacks" folder
- Go to "\Mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\" folder on your PC
- Right-click on the "dlclist.xml" file and press Edit
- Add this line at the end of the text file: dlcpacks:/jtower/
- Save and exit
After the mod installation is complete you can start the game and locate the actual building at this address:
- Burton, Rockford Hills, Los Santos
You will notice that Jantsuu Tower replaces the old Rockford Plaza. You can use the spiral driveway embedded into the building to get to the very top very quickly using your car, and then slide down from the very top using the water slide tower on the roof.
The total height of the building and other structures are as follows:
- Jaantsu Tower registers at 1,402 feet or 427.4 m height
- Water slide tower is 1,664.6 feet or 507.4 m long
- The antenna tip registers at 1,975.6 feet or 602.2 m height
For comparison, the previous tallest building in GTA 5 was the Maze Bank Tower at Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas at 1,050 feet or 316 m height.
That's all you need to know on how to get the tallest building in GTA 5. For more GTA 5 guides, please visit our dedicated hub page.