Borderlands 3 Guide: Force Troopers Location
Trying to farm random legendary mods by hunting Force Troopers in Borderlands 3? This guide is here to help.
Force Trooper can be hard to find because they rarely spawn. But there is a special location you can go to where they spawn all the time.
If you want to drastically increase your pool of legendary items, then follow our tips below for the exact, best location of Force Troopers in Borderlands 3.
Borderlands 3: Force Troopers Location
Force Troopers are hard enemies to beat, so if you've just started the game, it's not recommended you take them on just yet. However, if you have beaten the Katagawa boss, you can start farming for legendaries using these enemies.
To find the Force Trooper spawn location, follow this route:
- Go to Promethea
- Fast travel to Atlas HQ
- Locate Force Troopers on the upper level
The fastest way to get to the upper level of Atlas HQ from the spawn point is to go right, to the very edge of the ground floor, and then go up using a set of stairs. After that, go to your left. You will find them there.
How to Beat Force Troopers: Tips and Tricks
If you've never encountered Force Troopers before and you don't know what to expect, then these tips should help you deal with them rather quickly.
- Force Troopers represent five highly mobile enemies that all wear five different colors of armor: blue, green, red, white, and yellow.
- Each trooper has a protection shield, which you must deplete before you can start damaging their actual health pool.
- Since troopers are extremely fast, the best way to kill them is from a distance using a sniper rifle.
- Try to not let them get too close to you, or they will quickly overwhelm you.
Each dead trooper will drop an item, and at least one of them will be a random legendary class mod.
For more Borderlands 3 guides, check out the list below: