There are five weapons for Saga Anderson and three weapons for Alan Wake in the sequel that can be improved with weapon upgrades. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to get all weapons in Alan Wake 2, including all the lock key combinations.
How to Get All Weapons in Alan Wake 2
All Saga Anderson Weapons Locations
How to Get the Pistol
This weapon becomes available by default at the start of the game if you choose to play as Saga Anderson character.
How to Get the Sawed-off Shotgun
- Location: General Store, Cauldron Lake
Before you can get the shotgun, you’ll need to defeat the cultists inside the General Store during Return 2: The Heart. Once you defeat him, you can find the shotgun in the backroom of the store, behind the lock code. You can easily open it using the following combination: 739.
How to Get the Crossbow
- Location: Hunting Shack, Watery
You can find the crossbow only in the cultist stash hidden outside the Hunting Shack, where you need to restore power in the first save area. The stash is locked behind a key combination, which is 527.
How to Get the Hunting Rifle
- Location: Wellness Center, Bright Falls
Once you obtain access to the Valhalla Nursing Home and Wellness Center during Return 5: The Old Gods chapter, you can get the hunting rifle weapon. Please follow these steps:
- Enter the Security Room in the Wellness Center.
- Solve a date puzzle using this solution: 17-08-23
- Enter the Receptionist’s Office.
- Pick up a door knob and use it on the locker room.
- Pick up a hunting rifle.
How to Get the Pump-Action Shotgun
- Location: Sheriff’s Station, Bright Falls
I highly recommend getting the pump-action shotgun instead of the sawed-off shotgun during Return 6: Scratch, as it’s a much more powerful weapon. If you want to get one, then follow these steps:
- Enter the Morgue and pick up the key.
- Use that key to unlock Sheriff Tim Breaker’s office.
- Use the following combination to unlock the locked case on the wall: 723
- Pick up the shotgun from the case.
All Alan Wake Weapons Locations
How to Get the Revolver
- Location: Alley, Wheeler Street
During the Initiation 2: Casey chapter, you need to walk to the very end of the Alley on Wheeler Street to find a dark place where you can pick up the revolver after the custscene with Alex Casey.
How to Get the Flare Gun
- Location: Mr. Door’s Talk Show, Talk Show Studio
Pick up the flare gun from the table with the typewriter during the musical sequence of the Initiation 4: We Sing chapter at the Talk Show Studio.
How to Get the Double-Barreled Shotgun
- Location: Oceanview Hotel, Ocean Avenue
Alan’s most powerful weapon can be obtained during the Initiation 5: Room 665 chapter by following these steps:
- Enter the bar on the balcony of the Oceanview Hotel.
- Solve the puzzle with the lamp.
- Once solved, it’ll unlock the storage room.
- Enter the storage room and pick up the double-barreled shotgun.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get all weapons in Alan Wake 2. Stay tuned for more AW2 tips and tricks right here.