The Legendary Sword Dealer is the rarest NPC in Roblox Blox Fruits, who’s the only dealer in the game selling one of three legendary swords: Shisui, Saddi, and Wando. If you follow our guide on how to find the Legendary Sword Dealer in Blox Fruits, you’ll be able to buy each of those swords for 2,000,000 Beli.
All Legendary Sword Dealer Locations in Blox Fruits
There are seven possible locations where the Legendary Sword Dealer can spawn randomly, including:
- Colosseum: Inside the north-east arches.
- Kingdom of Rose: Under the waterway tunnels.
- Green Zone: On top of the largest beanstalk in the center of the zone.
- Green Zone: Behind the three rocks next to Fajita.
- Graveyard: On top of the central pillar.
- Factory: Behind the grassy rock plateau.
- Usoapp’s Island: Inside the central house.
Note that the Legendary Sword Dealer spawns only at a certain time, which can be checked in a couple of ways:
- Speak to the Manager of the Cafe in the Kingdom of Rose, and he’ll tell you exactly how long you need to wait before the next Legendary Sword Dealer spawns.
- The time of his spawn depends on the age of the server:
- Public servers: 15 hours
- Private servers: 16 to 17 hours
We strongly recommend using Portal Fruit or Light Fruit to quickly check all seven spots, as that’s the only viable way to not miss the Legendary Sword Dealer when he finally spawns.
Once you meet the Legendary Sword Dealer, he will sell you one of the three random swords. Once you buy all three swords, the Legendary Sword Dealer will disappear from the server for good.
That’s everything you need to know on how to find the Legendary Sword Dealer in Blox Fruits. For more guides and other Roblox-related guides, check out our dedicated hub page.
Featured image via Roblox.