One of the most unusual challenges for Fortnite‘s Season 4, Week 8 is to find seven Hungry Gnomes. These creatures are scattered all over the map, and they usually hide inside buildings with food.
If you want to find all seven required gnomes for this week’s challenge, then check out the map below for all the possible locations. Also, be sure to check our quick guide for all the essential tips on how to identify the gnomes.
Where to Find Hungry Gnomes in Fortnite
Go to one of the locations indicated above and be sure to wear your headphones and listen closely to the audio cues. Yes, the gnomes will speak to you saying something like “Yummy, yummy” or “I’m hungry” in tiny, squeeky voices.
When you hear that cue, be sure to check out the corners of the buildings, as that’s where the gnomes are usually hiding. But if you just want to quickly get all seven gnomes, then here are a few suggestions:
- Pleasant Park: Search for a gnome inside a gas station in the corner facing the wall.
- Stadium: Go to the south of Pleasant Park and find a Taco Shop at the Stadium. The gnome is in the corner behind the metal chair
- Tilted Towers: The third gnome is located right in the middle area near the dumpster right between the market and the towers
- Greasy Grove: The gnome is standing in the corner of the Burger Shop
- Salty Springs: Another one can be found in the Gas Station
- Tomato Town: This one is obviously hiding inside the one and only Pizzeria
- Retail Row: The last gnome can be located inside the Grocery Store
Now you can easily complete the Hungry Gnomes challenge for this week, and for other Fortnite guides at GameSkinny, check out the links below:
- Challenge Guide: Search Chests in Salty Springs
- Battle Star Guide: Search Between a Bear, Crater, and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Map Guide: Search Chests in Risky Reels
- Challenge Guide: Score a Goal on Different Pitches
- Battle Star Guide: Follow the Treasure Map Found in Pleasant Park
- How to Log Out of Fortnite on the Switch