Somehow we are in Week 5 of Fortnite Season 3 already, with a batch of brand-new crazy challenges to complete while surviving 100-player Battle Royale matches!
This week’s roundup of objectives includes a quest to visit three different gas station locations around the map, which is harder than it sounds if you don’t land in a good starting spot close enough to two other stations.
Unlike many other weekly challenges, this one is constrained by the fact that all three must be visited in a single match. This objective isn’t like the no-dance signs or llama, crab, fox structures, where you can hit them in multiple matches, so it’s best to plan out your route ahead of time if you want to complete the challenge quickly.
Landing at a Week 5 gas station visit spot (thanks to DooM Clan for the screenshot)
Where to Find the Fortnite Gas Stations
Although challenging, it is possible to grab all three stations for this challenge in a single match (so long as you avoid the other 99 players trying to gun you down).
If you manage to drop off the Battle Bus at Pleasant Park, you can probably grab the three below there quickly before the storm even closes in on your position. This is probably the best route so that you don’t have to worry about taking constant damage while reaching the last gas station.
If the bus doesn’t come from that location, then this gets a lot harder, however. In that case, landing at Moisty Mire or the gas station at the far south end of the map is probably the way to go, although you still might end up grabbing the third gas station from behind the storm. As with other challenges, you still have to complete the match (by either dying or winning) to actually complete the objective.
All the currently known Fortnite Week 5 gas station locations are listed below and are marked on the map with a gas icon. Several walkthrough videos and guide websites online have mentioned a gas station in Retail Row, but this doesn’t seem to be accurate, as I haven’t been able to find one there after multiple matches. Here are all the gas stations I’ve found so far:
- One is found in the middle of Pleasant Park
- A station is sitting conveniently on the road west of Loot Lake and south of Pleasant Park
- A gas station is found in the soccer field west of Tilted Towers
- Greasy Grove has a gas station waiting to be visited
- Tomato Town at the northeast section of the map has a station, but this one is probably the farthest from any two other stations on the whole map
- A gas station is found at Salty Springs towards the middle of the Battle Royale map
- The road at the north end of Moisty Mire has a station
- A final station is found at the far south end of the map, to the east of Flush Factory and by the bridge
If you have trouble finding them once you drop, just keep in mind they are typically either in a major marked location on the map (like Pleasant Park, Tomato Town, etc.) or on a road between those locations.
Have you found any other gas station spots for completing this challenge? Let us know where you dropped in the comments below, and we’ll get this list updated!
Need help completing any other Fortnite Season 3 content? Check out our other latest Fortnite guides below, and stay tuned for more Week 5 guides coming soon!
- Limited Time Blitz Mode Guide
- How To Use C4 Remote Explosives
- Supply Llama Locations
- Ice Cream Truck Locations Guide
- Season 3 Bullseye Landing Locations
- Llama, Crab, Fox Challenge Locations
- Fortnite Forbidden Dance Locations
- Snobby Shores Treasure Map Location