You can now store up to 50 vehicles in a single garage in GTA Online with the Los Santos Drug Wars update. Before players could store only up to 20 cars in Office Garages, but our guide will show you how to get a 50 car garage in GTA Online.
How to Get a 50 Car Garage in GTA 5 Online
In order to unlock and store vehicles in a 50 car garage in GTA Online players need to satisfy the following conditions:
- Have the latest Los Santos Drug Wars update installed.
- Reach at least character Rank 5.
- Have at least $2,740,000 on your account.
Once all these conditions are met players can finally purchase the 50 car garage by doing the following:
- Open your in-game web browser.
- Go to Dynasty8realestate.com webpage.
- Select “Property Listings” option.
- Go to “Custom Garage: Eclipse Boulevard Garage” tab.
- Click on “Select Interiors” feature.
- Pick the desired interior design.
- Confirm the purchase by depositing $2,740,000 to Dynasty 8 bank account. (+expenses on additional interior features)
Now you can travel to the location at Eclipse Boulevard next to Spitroasters Meathouse, and enjoy your newly acquired garage space for 50 personal vehicles.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get a 50 car garage in GTA Online: Los Santos Drug Wars. For more GTA Online tips and tricks articles, be sure to visit our dedicated hub page. We’ve got guides on how to get the Ocelot Virtue and how to get the Willard Eudora, too.
Featured image via Rockstar Games