The Hay Day Bakery is unlocked on level 1 and costs farmers 20 coins to buy. Farmers can produce nine different items in the Bakery.
The more hours you spend in baking products, increases the experience and coin bonuses achieved through car orders and reduces the amount of time required to make products. It generally takes about 560 plus hours of playing this video game to achieve Master Baker.
Below I talk about each of the nine different baked products Hay Day farmers can make in the Bakery.
The level the product is unlocked, items you need to make the product, and the different goods you can make using the product. Using this information gamers can increase farm production and the fun and enjoyment of playing this entertaining and challenging video game.
- Farmers can begin producing bread in the Bakery starting at level 2.
- This job generally takes about five or six minutes to complete.
- You need 3 wheat to make bread
- Hay Day farmers can make hamburgers and fish burgers on the BBQ Grill.
- They can also make veggie bagels, toast, and egg sandwiches in the Sandwich Bar using bread.
- Hay Day farmers unlock the ability to make corn bread in the Bakery starting at level 7
- Generally takes 30 minutes to make corn bread
- You’ll need 2 corn and eggs to make corn bread
- Players unlock the ability to make tasty cookies in the Bakery at level 10
- It will take about 1 hour to produce baked cookies
- Hay Day bakers need 2 wheat and eggs, plus 1 brown sugar to produce cookies
- You can make cheesecake in the Cake Oven using baked cookies
- Unlock the ability to bake raspberry muffins in Bakery at level 19
- Hay Day bakers need 2 wheat and raspberry portions, along with 1 portion of eggs to produce
- Takes 45 minutes to bake raspberry muffins
- Hay Day bakers can start baking blackberry muffins in the Bakery at level 26
- Takes 45 minutes to bake blackberry muffins
- Need 2 egg and blackberry portions, along with 1 wheat to make
- Hay Day farmers can start making tasty pizzas in the Bakery at level 33
- It takes only 15 minutes to make a tasty pizza, which makes this Bakery product the second quickest to produce
- Hay Day bakers need 2 wheat and tomatoes, along with 1 cheese potion to produce
- Hay Day bakers unlock the ability to make spicy pizza in the Bakery starting at level 37
- Only takes 15 minutes to make spicy pizza
- Need 1 tomato and chili pepper, along with 2 wheat to produce
- Starting at level 39 farmers can make potato bread in the Bakery
- It will take at least 45 minutes to make potato bread
- Bakers need 1 white sugar, egg and butter portion, along with 2 potatoes to make potato bread
Frutti di Mare Pizza
- Hay Day bakers can start baking frutti di mare pizza in the Bakery at level 45
- It only takes a short 15 minutes to produce frutti di mare pizza
- You need 1 fish fillet and cheese portion, along with 2 wheat to make this product
The products talked about above are the nine different products farmers can make to sell in the Bakery on their farm. Taking the time to achieve master baker is a great way to increase the amount of resources available playing this fun and challenging video game.
Time to get baking!
Check out more of our Hay Day Guides.