Activision has just added a new limited-time event in Call of Duty Mobile: Gun Game. This is somewhat of a classic mode as it was available in many of the game’s previous iterations, all applied under different rules. In this guide, you will learn everything about Gun Game in CoD Mobile, including some tips to get your started on the right boot.
Gun Game will be available in CoD Mobile until November 15, 2019. So use every possible opportunity to play this incredibly fun event.
How to Start Gun Game in CoD Mobile
Since Gun Game is not a default mode in CoD Mobile, you may find it difficult to start playing. But don’t waste your time looking; just follow these steps:
- Tap on Multiplayer menu
- Tap on Game Mode tab
- Select Featured tab
- Tap on Gun Game option
- Press Confirm
This simple procedure will allow you to enter your first match-up of Gun Game. Just remember that you need to be at least Level 8 to be able to enter the event.
Gun Game Tips and Tricks
Gun Game mode pits 10 random players against each other over and over again until a player reaches 20 kills. After each kill, your weapon changes automatically, so it’s a pretty frantic mode.
If you want to kill and win fast, then follow these tips and tricks:
- Use the mini-map to identify the position of your enemies
- Always use cover and stay behind walls
- Move from one piece of cover to another, and never expose yourself
- If you get a knife, stay in cover and wait for an enemy to approch for a surprise attack. It’s the only viable way to kill with a knife.
- If you get a sniper rifle, aim for headshots, but if you get an AR or SMG, it’s fine to hit the center of the body.
Each match takes no longer than 2-3 minutes, so play again and again until you master every single weapon.
That’s it on how to play Gun Game in Call of Duty Mobile, and be sure to check out other related guides right here.